Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disco
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

•In-Game name: Disco (might change for new clan)
•Email: (available upon request)
•Steam_ID (How do I find my Steam ID? Click here! ) : STEAM_0:0:26059013
•How long have you been playing in [Banished] so far: About a week
•How did you find our servers: Digital
•Brief Bio about you: I am a 19 year old guy from So-Cal USA. I am a student at UCLA. Musical Theater major... I've been playing CS for 8 years now. I played CS 1.6 the day after release, because I got it for my birthday in 2003 (Sept. 16).
•Short Comments for [Banished]: I worked for AoG and did not like the way it was run. I have come here for a fresh start and finally some respect. I am a very mature/active person as anyone who has come in contact with me for any sustainable amount of time will tell you. I also tend to get very hot headed about what I care about and DGAF about stuff I don't. I will give you respect if you deserve it and I expect you to do the same. Thank you for your consideration.

-Disco
}
Thanks given by:

(12-27-2011, 03:21 PM)Disco Wrote: •In-Game name: Disco (might change for new clan)
•Email: (available upon request)
•Steam_ID (How do I find my Steam ID? Click here! ) : STEAM_0:0:26059013
•How long have you been playing in [Banished] so far: About a week
•How did you find our servers: Digital
•Brief Bio about you: I am a 19 year old guy from So-Cal USA. I am a student at UCLA. Musical Theater major... I've been playing CS for 8 years now. I played CS 1.6 the day after release, because I got it for my birthday in 2003 (Sept. 16).
•Short Comments for [Banished]: I worked for AoG and did not like the way it was run. I have come here for a fresh start and finally some respect. I am a very mature/active person as anyone who has come in contact with me for any sustainable amount of time will tell you. I also tend to get very hot headed about what I care about and DGAF about stuff I don't. I will give you respect if you deserve it and I expect you to do the same. Thank you for your consideration.

-Disco

You sound like a great person to add to the family. Accepted. Enjoy the servers Disco Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to us comunnity man Big Grin
[Image: 76561198054448870.png]

}
Thanks given by:

Thanks guys.
}
Thanks given by:

welcome. hope to see you around.
}
Thanks given by: