Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DESTROYED FOR NO REASON

Did you delete everything from previous install?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

IF WE RESTORE MAC AND DOWNLOAD GAME WILL IT WORK?

YES I DID BUT WONT WORK

i m waiting for reply>
}
Thanks given by:

I am guessing he banned you for not following rules, Then you came right back to the server, which would make you an IP changer....Am I on the right track here?????
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

no not that he destroyed my cs because i was talking to my friend and he told me stop and we weere still talking and he banned me?

and this is my friends laptop who i m talking to u from i was destroyed on other latop it is mac i need fix for mac when i open cs it open with black screen and after 2 second it closes
}
Thanks given by:

What you are saying makes no sense, He would not have destroyed you for talking, He would have only done that if he banned you and you came right back in the server, make sure you are being 100% truthful here, if you are not, we will never get anywhere.............

Here is what I hypothesize happened.... You and your friend were talking and bothering other people in the server, and chances are you were speaking a language other than English, This causes problems because you 2 could be ghosting and we would not know, Then Phaze kicked you, You came back in the server and continued to do what you were doing before you got kicked....So Phaze probably banned you for a short time for not following the rules, Then you came right back again, and that's when you got destroyed, That would because we only destroy IP changers who try to circumvent a ban by changing their IP to come back, I would be willing to bet that I am pretty close to what happened here.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(09-01-2014, 07:12 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: What you are saying makes no sense, He would not have destroyed you for talking, He would have only done that if he banned you and you came right back in the server, make sure you are being 100% truthful here, if you are not, we will never get anywhere.............

Here is what I hypothesize happened.... You and your friend were talking and bothering other people in the server, and chances are you were speaking a language other than English, This causes problems because you 2 could be ghosting and we would not know, Then Phaze kicked you, You came back in the server and continued to do what you were doing before you got kicked....So Phaze probably banned you for a short time for not following the rules, Then you came right back again, and that's when you got destroyed, That would because we only destroy IP changers who try to circumvent a ban by changing their IP to come back, I would be willing to bet that I am pretty close to what happened here.

THAT NEVER HAPPEND WE WERE JUST TALKING IN ENGLISH and thats what happened if not u can confirm that from phaze one just call him he unbanned my friend and i m not ip changer u can ask him if i changed ip why is it same like before that he destroyed it
}
Thanks given by:

Actually, I was there when this happened. I banned your friend for couple of mins then again he came back and asked all the admins.. I would say challenged all the admins in the server to ban him. also you did the same. u were asking us to ban you. well we understand it was a freaking joke and you know that we would not just ban you for nothing. but still you guys kept saying the same thing over and over and over which was so annoying. if u think I am not truthful here, we can check all the chat logs. after your friend challenged me to ban him, as a professional admin i did not take that serious. but he did not stop his "ban me if you can" crap. so I banned him for 5 mins. then he came back and kept saying the same annoying shit again. this time you were involved and phaze(AKA owner) was there too. so i guess now you understand what happened.
}

(09-01-2014, 09:16 PM)H I G H Wrote: Actually, I was there when this happened. I banned your friend for couple of mins then again he came back and asked all the admins.. I would say challenged all the admins in the server to ban him. also you did the same. u were asking us to ban you. well we understand it was a freaking joke and you know that we would not just ban you for nothing. but still you guys kept saying the same thing over and over and over which was so annoying. if u think I am not truthful here, we can check all the chat logs. after your friend challenged me to ban him, as a professional admin i did not take that serious. but he did not stop his "ban me if you can" crap. so I banned him for 5 mins. then he came back and kept saying the same annoying shit again. this time you were involved and phaze(AKA owner) was there too. so i guess now you understand what happened.

I know that happened because my cousin was mad at me bc i took his phone away and then he took my Mac away i told him idc go whatever you want to do and typed that stuff if u dont believe this u can check the chat logs i dont even talk like that and why would i say this stuff this is the best server i always played on and thats why i played cs because i liked this server and i m destroyed of cs so cant play on any server i just need to play on this server and if i wanted to do this joke i would do it on other server not on this one because i liked this server and i played cs for only this server and i m sorry what ever i did or my cousin did or we broke any rule i m really sorry plz just tell me how to fix destroyed cs (when i open cs black screen comes up and after 2 seconds the game closes for MAC i need the fix .. I have MAC BOOK PRO plz help me out!
}
Thanks given by:

Did you try to download a fresh copy, as opposed to reinstalling from same files?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: =XA= Killer

yes i just uninstalled cs so basically all parts deleted and then i even restored my MAC but it didnt work plz help me out where is PHAZE-ONE MAYBE HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO FOR MAC

i checked now it worked everyone thanks who commented
}
Thanks given by: