Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cultura profetica - ilegal

I prefer old songs...Rock, metal, bands..I do not like spanish singers...just a few of them..I hate reggaeton...I hate salsa...Cumbia..A lot of BS (my point of view) btw...have a bad day Smile

about rammstein is my favorite band But..amerika is nice, but It is not the best song.

Nice try Glen

And you guys are spamming (though)

}
Thanks given by:

(03-11-2015, 08:34 AM)'Sakurai' Wrote: I prefer old songs...Rock, metal, bands..I do not like spanish singers...just a few of them..I hate reggaeton...I hate salsa...Cumbia..A lot of BS (my point of view) btw...have a bad day Smile

about rammstein is my favorite band But..amerika is nice, but It is not the best song.

Nice try Glen

LOL like the song of america?
Great for you...
Don't like in spanish for you from other country Big Grin

}
Thanks given by:

(03-11-2015, 08:36 AM)'Ijji ~ Ka|To.' Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 08:34 AM)'Sakurai' Wrote: I prefer old songs...Rock, metal, bands..I do not like spanish singers...just a few of them..I hate reggaeton...I hate salsa...Cumbia..A lot of BS (my point of view) btw...have a bad day Smile

Nice try Glen

Great for you...

i did not understand..can you explain me what did you say?

}
Thanks given by:

(03-11-2015, 08:39 AM)'Sakurai' Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 08:36 AM)'Ijji ~ Ka|To.' Wrote:

Nice try Glen

Great for you...

i did not understand..can you explain me what did you say?

I say you do not like the music in Spanish for sure where you are is only in English and that, you know what I mean?

}
Thanks given by:

What a bunch of crappy music we have right in this post... Cultura Profetica what the hell is that, they just sing about stupid topics, Next... Reggaeton, worst creation ever, im happy it is actually dying Smile, nExt.... Rammstein Amerika, The only Rammstein song Swaggy kids know, Next : Linkin Park, kids use to call themselves "Rockers" "or Metalheads" because they listen to Linkin park, that's pretty disappointing, Dont get me wrong, i know there are a lot of different tastes in music, but you should just call it "Sound", Music is a huge word for such noise. Also, Music in Spanish is not bad, there are good bands like "Soda Stereo" Mostly bands from Argentina, they are the best spanish bands, But Spanish music nowadays suck... and i see no relation between Being from a "spanish language country" with listening to spanish music, I Live In Chile and i dont like spanish music, and the radios here play a lot of English Pop like One Direction, Maroon 5, Daft Punk.... Living in a spanish country doesnt mean you just listen to spanish music !!! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

(03-11-2015, 12:06 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Linkin Park, kids use to call themselves "Rockers" "or Metalheads" because they listen to Linkin park, that's pretty disappointing, Dont get me wrong, i know there are a lot of different tastes in music, but you should just call it "Sound", Music is a huge word for such noisePunk.... Living in a spanish country doesnt mean you just listen to spanish music !!! 

I hear Linkin Park like 3 or 4 years ago, i am not big fan of them but just hear because i like a few songs

I hear songs in spanish

Caramelo de Cianuro
- Pablo Alboran
- Chayanne
- Carlos vives
- Ricky Martin
- Ricardo Arjona
- Prince Roys

And too in English 

- Linkin Park
- Akon
- David Guetta
- Flo Rida
- Nicky Minaj
- Sia
- Will.i.am
- Justin Timberlake
- Chris Brown

- Usher

So, each people hear the style he prefer.. Here in Venezuela in the Radio never sounds music in English but i dont understand why.

I try to sleep work all days
}
Thanks given by:

i like bailando lol :3
[Image: sig.php?player_id=81637&background=random]

}
Thanks given by:

(03-11-2015, 12:52 PM)'BsK.|-|VN| Elly Tran Ha' Wrote: i like bailando lol :3

hate that song dead... this is music!
no homo!

i wanna marry her T_T

and this song got stuck in my head T___________________T