Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CoRoNa Admin Abuse.

Seriously, I have been CoronA for probably longer than he's been playing the game..

I REFUSE to change my name because HE CANT LIVE WITH THAT..

First he banned me, then he just now kicked me because I refused to change my name..

I'm not impersonating him or any admin for that matter..
}
Thanks given by:

u need change u name and ready and he warn u many times
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

okay. let me get it straight i don't care how long you have had this name. i asked you nicely twice and i've only banned for 5 minutes. i also changed your name into "ownage". i am just please asking you nicely to do this. plus had this name since 2001 or 2002 just to infrom you. thank you
}
Thanks given by:

I refuse to change my name for something I feel is ridiculous and unreasonable..

It's plain and simple - I have had this nickname for a long time now.. and I spell it "CoronA" no other way.. and because of that a lot of people remember me and my name.. (IE: even besnik remembered me from the TrU server because of my name..)

I don't think I should have to change my online "identity" because he has a problem with it..

I'll just remove the servers from my favorites and never come back to the server is that's how this group plays..
}
Thanks given by:

that's not my problem bro. all im asking is for you to simply change your name for the period that you are in the server's. If you really want to leave the server's for ever than go ahead that's not my problem.
}
Thanks given by:

No offense, but I'll leave this up to the higher ups..

If I was impersonating you then I would completely understand.. however, that's not the case.. My name is who I am and I'm not changing that for you.. Sorry.
}
Thanks given by:

cool me too..
}
Thanks given by:

I will permit him to wear the tag for now.. I was informed of this feud but was not aware that your tag was so far off from his. CoRoNa try to only ban people with the BsK tag and your name next time please. Sorry for misinforming you
}
Thanks given by:

thnx for tht know Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

close the thread ike
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: