Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Christian Cult

I do not know if you guys have heard about them or not, but there is a Christian cult that is named "Church of Almighty God". I have never heard of this church until recently due to my job. This Christian cult is tarnishing the image of Christianity by doing everything against the law set forth by Jesus Christ. I wish I can talk more, but it will end up as a rant... You guys can look them up and tell me what you think. If you are atheist, please let me know if think that "Church of Almighty God" is Christian or not. Oh, not to mention that this is a Chinese cult. In all, I resent this "Church".
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(10-13-2015, 02:24 PM)N0616JC Wrote: I do not know if you guys have heard about them or not, but there is a Christian cult that is named "Church of Almighty God". I have never heard of this church until recently due to my job. This Christian cult is tarnishing the image of Christianity by doing everything against the law set forth by Jesus Christ. I wish I can talk more, but it will end up as a rant... You guys can look them up and tell me what you think. If you are atheist, please let me know if think that "Church of Almighty God" is Christian or not. Oh, not to mention that this is a Chinese cult. In all, I resent this "Church".

searching this is what i found about of what they beleive

The group was founded in 1990 in Henan by Zhao Weishan (赵维山, born 1951) who later fled to the United States from where he continues to lead the church.[13] The followers believe that the biblical God has returned to earth as a woman named Yang Xiangbin[13] "born to an ordinary family in the northern part of China"[14] in order to guide mankind for the third and final time. According to the group, the first and second times of active guidance of mankind were as Yahweh of the Old Testament and as Jesus in the New Testament.

in conclusion this is just another religion created by someone without the authority of the bible. And they can call theirselves christian, but they are not.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , N0616JC