Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camping For Ts

I know I would get some back lash by making this post, but I think I should make this thread as I have learn this from my experience and other factors I have found that sometimes some Ts manage to get to the bomb site faster than the bomber. In that case I would think that those Ts will have to camp at the site so that the bomber will be able to plant without CT's interfering. I know by saying this as a higher I would get a very bad back lash from my fellow highers. But due to the fact that the bombers are like the VIP in the de type of map as they are needed to complete the objectives on those maps. I am saying this as a person that is thinking about this in a strategic point of view as that if you were to bomb some sites in game. I think that players will need to play in a strategic way and that without someone covering the bomber, then this will cause the bomb not being planted and that causing the Ts to loose the round. Because we have some ex competition player on our servers, by slaying some of their teammates will cause them to have a resentment towards the admin who slayed their teammate that they have sent in advance to cover themselves. This is especially in the case if we are playing a in PUG setting where every single movement must be planned and there must a lot of redundancy build in to prevent a lost round. In that, I think that the bomber would usually be among the last to leave the spawn as he need cover to plant the bomb and when the bomb is planted, then he can start camping the site to prevent a defuse. I hope I get my message across and don't be afraid to object my idea, I am open to your opinions and many other things. In all have fun.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

U mentioned PUG and i assume that almost every person who plays in a PUG server knows what counter strike is how to strategise, plan and to do the objective and i agree with you. Now, that being said, if we put dust2 24/7 in the context, that completely changes the picture coz 75% of server population are dumb kids, who dont know wat the objective is, dont know the map(lolol) and stay and camp at T base, now slapping, slaying and kicking them becomes the only option for the admin.
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

(01-29-2014, 12:44 PM)BullsEye© Wrote: U mentioned PUG and i assume that almost every person who plays in a PUG server knows what counter strike is how to strategise, plan and to do the objective and i agree with you. Now, that being said, if we put dust2 24/7 in the context, that completely changes the picture coz 75% of server population are dumb kids, who dont know wat the objective is, dont know the map(lolol) and stay and camp at T base, now slapping, slaying and kicking them becomes the only option for the admin.

Well, as I play on the Classic server most of the time so I pretty much have no idea on what happens on Dust 2 server. LOL, whenever I get to that server, I'm usually go in there for the hacker reports that people send me on steam and nothing more.

And about dust2, I think that map is about as old as CS 1.6 itself! It's one of the most easiest map in our servers!! I know that map like to back of my hand. And the sad things about that is whenever I go to an empty site as a CT, I'm always alone with the whole T team on me and when I call for help, no one come.......... <--- Going to rage about this pretty soon, lol.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

Pub Servers: You really can't do anything to players unless they are camping or not doing the objective. It is a Pub server, no one cares about their teammates. We just go in and play.

Pugs: Yeah you have to be a team. People play to either practice or just work on strategies.
}

IMO, a lot of ppl honestly get overblown with the whole camping thing. I realize there are shit load of spawn campers but when u rush them every round, like in D2 247, when guys strafe rush t spawn from mid or long and die 15 sec in the round they cry spawn camping, of course theyre still in spawn. honestly i give it a good 20, or 30 sec to see if theyre sitting and waiting intentionally. PUG/Match rules i dont think can be aligned with pubs too much. We just got to move the game faster cuz 30 ppl waitin on 2 guys, ppl get really annoyed. Also due to the fact that rounds in matches are only 2 min so it'll go buy a lot faster on its own.

Still not sure what this thread is about? is it Ts camping in general or Ts camping site even when bomb isnt there?

Ts camping the site shouldnt even be considered camping. the whole game revolves around control of the sites. essentially its attack and defend, if ppl were smart, both sides should camp the sites when they get a chance.

Honestly, for me, if they arent blatantly sitting in a corner or chilling somewhere, i let the take all the time they need to win the round. I would expect the same if it was me trying to clutch the round. Thats just me.

(01-29-2014, 12:55 PM)N0616JC Wrote: And the sad things about that is whenever I go to an empty site as a CT, I'm always alone with the whole T team on me and when I call for help, no on come.......... <--- Going to rage about this pretty soon, lol.

U should flash out and get out of site if u see a rush coming. Retakes are a lot easier then going 1v5 defending the site.

My opiniono, take it for what its worth.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , r0bLLL , Phaze-One , N0616JC , rudeboy`

(01-29-2014, 12:55 PM)N0616JC Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 12:44 PM)BullsEye© Wrote: U mentioned PUG and i assume that almost every person who plays in a PUG server knows what counter strike is how to strategise, plan and to do the objective and i agree with you. Now, that being said, if we put dust2 24/7 in the context, that completely changes the picture coz 75% of server population are dumb kids, who dont know wat the objective is, dont know the map(lolol) and stay and camp at T base, now slapping, slaying and kicking them becomes the only option for the admin.

Well, as I play on the Classic server most of the time so I pretty much have no idea on what happens on Dust 2 server. LOL, whenever I get to that server, I'm usually go in there for the hacker reports that people send me on steam and nothing more.

And about dust2, I think that map is about as old as CS 1.6 itself! It's one of the most easiest map in our servers!! I know that map like to back of my hand. And the sad things about that is whenever I go to an empty site as a CT, I'm always alone with the whole T team on me and when I call for help, no on come.......... <--- Going to rage about this pretty soon, lol.

Buddy i can hear ya! You stole words right out of my mouth. The site that you are talking about when ur CT is most definitely "B" All the CTs go A long,some camp there, some of them go all the way to T base then to "B". By the time they make it to "B" bomb is already planted there and have almost the whole T covering that site, eventually u lose the round. I try to rush B and kill a few, but the numbers game would catch up against me...Its a rage that i want to be part of when u start...my blood pressure goes up when i am CT and playing with all the kids...lol
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Ya know I am gonna open my big yap on this one!!! Spawn camping is on of my biggest pet peeves in this whole god forsaken game!

T's without the bomb are supposed to PROTECT the bomber ON THE WAY TO THE SITE AS WELL AS IN THE SITE!!!! Someone sitting in spawn for whole rounds with that FAG AWP is what really pisses me off. I give T's 20-30 Seconds to GTFO OF SPAWN! AFTER THAT THEY ARE FAIR GAME!!!! CT that stay in CT BASE for entire rounds get the bitch slappin of thier lives from me, but again this is different, CT in base get 15-20 seconds from me before I ASS RAPE THEM!!!! Anyway that's how I deal with that shit. Then again I am very childish and imature so what do you expect????TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BullsEye© , rudeboy`

[Image: 7d92f8dc7ea8301e4187856c33716cea4e0dd7ed...5b6df5.jpg]

Tongue
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

(01-29-2014, 01:43 PM)[BsK] YaYa® Wrote: Ya know I am gonna open my big yap on this one!!! Spawn camping is on of my biggest pet peeves in this whole god forsaken game!

T's without the bomb are supposed to PROTECT the bomber ON THE WAY TO THE SITE AS WELL AS IN THE SITE!!!! Someone sitting in spawn for whole rounds with that FAG AWP is what really pisses me off. I give T's 20-30 Seconds to GTFO OF SPAWN! AFTER THAT THEY ARE FAIR GAME!!!! CT that stay in CT BASE for entire rounds get the bitch slappin of thier lives from me, but again this is different, CT in base get 15-20 seconds from me before I ASS RAPE THEM!!!! Anyway that's how I deal with that shit. Then again I am very childish and imature so what do you expect????TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
On Dust2 have to be careful about CTs spawn because it is also one of the most strategic places to play. Now with that said there is a difference between playing strategicly and sitting in 1 corner with the gun aimed the same way the whole time lol
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

On Dust2 have to be careful about CTs spawn because it is also one of the most strategic places to play. Now with that said there is a difference between playing strategicly and sitting in 1 corner with the gun aimed the same way the whole time lol
[/quote]

Weather it's a strategic place or not, Camping there whole rounds does not count as being "strategic" To me it counts as being a gay ass Base camper, and I wilL Slap/Slay/kick those fuckers EVERY TIME!!!

MMMWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE LIKE I ALREADY SAID I AM VERY CHILDISH AND IMATURE...........HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BullsEye©