Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bye

Well guys im gonna be fast.... this is my retire of the community im not gonna go to another community or something like that its because i dont play cs 1.6 anymore and im not active on the servers for that reason i make this thread.

Thanks for all guys this is the best cs 1.6 community but this is the end of my history here thanks for your time and my friends Ashba, YaYa, Phantom, Ancient, r3con, pinto, high, spirit and others ( if i dont write your name sorry i cant remember all the names and im too lazy ) Tongue Big Grin thanks guys for all im gonna check the forum and maybe play on the servers.

Banished Soldiers Klan FOREVER HeartHeart

ps: sorry my grammar and my english

Regards
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by: Ash

That bad notice bro, hope you have luck in life
and do not forget to play whenever you like in BsK.
Good luck mango
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

That bad notice I saw you few times on the server and I always thought you were a very kind person. So I wish you the best for your life. Do not forget to play occasionally bro !!! . Good luck
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Gosh we will miss you, brother, be always and open doors for you,
Good luck in your life.
}
Thanks given by:

This is bad news, losing one of the best members of BSK, who helped me get where I am and helped me a lot in the community, you are one of my best friends in the community. Good luck vega. Sad
[Image: zwlufq.gif]

[Image: 79ef029f977c278b1f3d862266eff988.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Dude, I am sad to see you go, But I understand your reasons. And I respect the fact that you would step aside so someone else can move ahead. You have always been a good friend and Brother. Don't be a stranger bro.HeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: VeGa

thanks guys see ya later on the orumor the server Big Grin and thanks yaya you are my closest friend here Tongue im gonna miss you
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

good bye VeGa good luck on your new journey and hope to see you someday in the server again. hug and everything nice.
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

Fuck you Vega, you better come back bro! Will miss u!
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

Damn, VeGa, back soon please and good luck Sad
}