• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bsk got owned xD

i made this video a year ago, all credits go to me

oh and watch it in 1080p HD
nt like it, your gay xD
[Image: oeo1.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I'm gonna give you my opinion about you by looking at your thread.
  • Thread title: BsK got owned xD and all credit to me just says that you are a self centered individual.
  • You are insecure about your sexuality, I see no other reason to have a signature like that. Its like saying hey look I like girls, as if someone was questioning you.
  • You are a non-steam pro. I always use that term out of sarcasm. You are non-steam, because of the models that I see in that video. A legit steam player would never do something like that to begin with.
  • You are not a good player, simply because you are using all those models. All good players of this game use default models, because anything different would throw them off their game.
With all that being said, I would request you to change that signature, as this forum is open to public and we have kids on it. That kind of content is not appropriate for their age. This is your call, but that video is only gonna convince everyone not to take you seriously.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , Rattlehead , Blink

You forgot one thing... The shitty background music
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , MpReSsive , #TEXAS

Dude, seriously GTFO of here with your shit! This is a great community and friends! You can take your attitude with you. Yaya would've had your balls on his wall by this time if he was around

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

nice way to suck yaya's balls even when he's out, good try boy
}
Thanks given by:

Listen, Ash, I was never kissing Yayas or if to mention anyones ass and you can ask him if you dont believe me. Idk what happened between you and him and I dont fucking care. But there was one thing he was especially good at and that isshowing kids like Stephen their place for disrespect and inflammatory posts

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by:

(02-27-2015, 04:01 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: I'm gonna give you my opinion about you by looking at your thread.
  • Thread title: BsK got owned xD and all credit to me just says that you are a self centered individual.
  • You are insecure about your sexuality, I see no other reason to have a signature like that. Its like saying hey look I like girls, as if someone was questioning you.
  • You are a non-steam pro. I always use that term out of sarcasm. You are non-steam, because of the models that I see in that video. A legit steam player would never do something like that to begin with.
  • You are not a good player, simply because you are using all those models. All good players of this game use default models, because anything different would throw them off their game.
With all that being said, I would request you to change that signature, as this forum is open to public and we have kids on it. That kind of content is not appropriate for their age. This is your call, but that video is only gonna convince everyone not to take you seriously.

what u just said was all opinions putting dem bullets before the things u say like they're facts
they are
not facts

removed that ass xD

i enjoy watching this over and over again
nt like it, your gay xD
[Image: oeo1.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

you are so pro :O !! GTFO and play in a park you are a kid  ! 
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

(02-27-2015, 09:39 PM)'Stephen' Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 04:01 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: I'm gonna give you my opinion about you by looking at your thread.

what u just said was all opinions putting dem bullets before the things u say like they're facts
they are
not facts

removed that ass xD

i enjoy watching this over and over again

How old are you? is your ass jelous of the amount of crap that comes out of your mouth??

}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive

very well put alex. i completely agree with you
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: