Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bsk Hammy Abuse claim.

cmon hammy u ban me for 30 minutes because all server tell you hacker?, bsk igot too tell you hacker, all admins at dust 24/7 didnt do they work, then for what buy admin? do u work please, i only wanna you do u work and didnt leave ts camp at ts spawn, spect for hours to pekson, laptop, many players wallhack and admins didnt do anything, please read this ADMINS NOOBS, only see why hammy ban me; 2014-04-20 y [BsK] Hammy Stop accusing 30 Minutes 0, because i acusse to the wallhackers for admins do they work, ban himself noob.

PLEASE DO YOU WORK ADMINS, STOP BEING WALRUSES!

if you wont do your work, leave me do it
}
Thanks given by:

(04-20-2014, 10:24 AM)imY Wrote: cmon hammy u ban me for 30 minutes because all server tell you hacker?, bsk igot too tell you hacker, all admins at dust 24/7 didnt do they work, then for what buy admin? do u work please, i only wanna you do u work and didnt leave ts camp at ts spawn, spect for hours to pekson, laptop, many players wallhack and admins didnt do anything, please read this ADMINS NOOBS, only see why hammy ban me; 2014-04-20 y [BsK] Hammy Stop accusing 30 Minutes 0, because i acusse to the wallhackers for admins do they work, ban himself noob.

First of all, dont come here trying to make a complaint about one of our experienced admins and calling them noobs and scrubs. second i talked with hammy and his ban is justified. You wanted so bad for them to do their job that they did it so well they also eliminated your disrespect towards an admin by banning you for 30 mins to cool off. SERVER YOUR TIME AND KEEP CALM

HAVE A NICE DAY

Your always welcome to report hackers
http://www.bsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29 Here is the link just for you
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

(04-20-2014, 10:24 AM)imY Wrote: cmon hammy u ban me for 30 minutes because all server tell you hacker?, bsk igot too tell you hacker, all admins at dust 24/7 didnt do they work, then for what buy admin? do u work please, i only wanna you do u work and didnt leave ts camp at ts spawn, spect for hours to pekson, laptop, many players wallhack and admins didnt do anything, please read this ADMINS NOOBS, only see why hammy ban me; 2014-04-20 y [BsK] Hammy Stop accusing 30 Minutes 0, because i acusse to the wallhackers for admins do they work, ban himself noob.

I don't know what kind of Crack you are smoking, But Either give it up, or smoke more! It's is seriously Fucking with your BRAIN! I am going to School you in a few little BsK Tidbits............

-Lesson one: DON'T EVER COME HERE AND INSULT ONE OF OUR ADMINS! I can promise you that it will bite you in the ass!

-Lesson Two: Hammy didn't "buy" his Admin as you put it. He was Given Admin because he is an extremely experienced player, a fair guy and he is an awesome person.

-Lesson three: Quote:"if you wont do your work, leave me do it" I can guarantee that is NEVER going to happen!

-Lesson four: LEARN SOME FUCKING ENGLISH!! That entire post just barely makes any sense! Whatever translator you are using sucks Monkey balls!

-Lesson five: Quote:"all admins at dust 24/7 didnt do they work, then for what buy admin? do u work please, i only wanna you do u work " Don't ever come here and tell our admins what to do! I don't know who you think you are, But i can tell you who you are NOT! Your say does not count for squat here. Our admins are some of the best in the CS universe, If you don't like it, too bad.

- Lesson Six: Quote:"many players wallhack and admins didnt do anything" Just cause you say they hack does not mean they do. Sorry if we don't have your super hack detecting powers!

-Lesson Seven: Quote:" please read this ADMINS NOOBS" This is stupid on so many levels I don't even know where to begin!

-Lesson eight: All of the above listed Lessons boil down to this last one.
If you don't like the way our Admins work, and you don't like how we police our servers, There are a million more out there to play. So basically I am saying this......
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GTFO!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Your lucky hammy was kind enough to only ban you for 30 mins. I even told him that 30 mins wasn't long enough
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

Watch your fucking mouth when you come to our home...
if you do not like to lose and accuse others of hacking you can go to other servers where you can find the easiest way to not mourn because that's basically what you're doing
Now if you don't like how our admins make his job i will tell you GTFO and have nice fucking day

You don't need say nothing because if you say shit of our admins again I will force you to find other servers,I think it was very clear.
}

el hammy es hack es noob Tongue hahaha

FUCK nobody says hammy is noob except ME!!! Seriously dude, as Mpressive said hammy was nice enough to give you only a 30 mins ban...

All i got to say in the end is WALK THE TALK...instead of crying people are hacking, prove it! Record a demo and post it here....
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , MpReSsive

Walruses???
calm your tits bitch! walrus is the only you and Go fuck yourself
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Go Fuck yourself with a cactus