Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BsK]Standard Report

(04-20-2016, 08:15 PM)Ademonus Wrote: I don't want to fuck you, I just want my unban, I don't want to hurt anyone. Att; Ademonus

you wont be unbanned. wait your time! and with this picture you cant prove nothing, next time I will ban you permanently. dont talk to me as if I owe you an explanation of what I do or how I should be an administrator.
Thanks given by:

I just want to ban early because I'm without any server to play, and I didn't do anything, I was just defending and looking at the 2 sides, did not want to harm anyone, so I want my unban Now if not for a pedicure too, I've never been banned and I don't want to dirty curriculum.
Thanks given by:

@StandarD ok, perfect, i understand now, i don't like people when are being disrespecful, but putting that reasons to bans are things that only owners can do, i'm gonna ask to you for the next time to ban guys that disrespect you with a screenshot, and reason "Admin disrespect" Thank you.

@Ademonus and you, please respect our admins, and wait for the ban to expire, as it's only for one day.

Please somebody that can close the thread i'll appreciate that.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
Thanks given by: StandarD , $atanic $pirit , CAMILO1010

Thanks for the fast service, thanks. Even the ban unfair
Thanks given by: