[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [BsK]BullsEye
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BSoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'gtfo'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 hour'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:4435865'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '189.195.204.177'
[AMXBans] ===============================================

Hey guys just want to report this admin abuse I join the game and he was going to defuse the bomb he gets mad b/c we did not cover him and he gets kill
=M|Nd= ChosenOne died "slayed"
*DEAD* [BsK]BullsEye : common
*DEAD* [BsK]BullsEye : cover me

=M|Nd= ChosenOne : wtf?>:?

=M|Nd= ChosenOne : u r mad
[BsK]BullsEye : cover me dumbass
=M|Nd= ChosenOne : it was not just me dum b ass
so thats the 1st part then there were 4 cts gurding the bomb!! he starts slaying them .......
DEAD* Eduardo DmG101. : no slAY.
(PLAYER) =M|Nd= ChosenOne : we were gurding the fucking bomb y r u fucking slaying
*DEAD* =M|Nd= ChosenOne : I am going to report u bulls eye admin abuse
[BsK]BullsEye : do that
[BsK]BullsEye : u wanna get banned dumbass?
=M|Nd= ChosenOne : yea i am recording every thing

[BsK]BullsEye : u know ho i am?

Admins if u give out the admins out like that to kids that dont know how to use them then take them out even tho I got ban 4 1 hour is not fair plz do something about this THX
}
Thanks given by:

first off, i was in a losing CT team, which was doing nothing but just getting killed, one round i manage to kill 3-4 Ts and got to the bomb, there were 2-3 CTs there ...you guys should be covering me when i am diffusing , i got shot and killed, instead u guys were running to find Ts to kill them,...which means u were not doing UR OBJECTIVE, i know how kids play on DUST2 and dont do their objective... u were slayed coz u were not doing ur objective.

Second, when i tell u to shut up, u need to shut up...u were mic spamming too..

"Admins if u give out the admins out like that to kids that dont know how to use them then take them out even tho I got ban 4 1 hour is not fair plz do something about this THX "

about this, i am not a fucking kid dumbass, and as my friend YAYA says, we PAY for the servers and we POLICE them, its a Privilege playing in our servers, NOT a RIGHT!

Serve your ban and dont change your IP and come back in, i will BLACKLIST u and destroy your CS!
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

LMAO ok kid u were defusing the bomb I got flash they did that stupid jump shit and kill u I turn around when I was not flash anymore so off all the 3 cts u picked me b/c I defused the bomb and I was not mic spam i am not new on cs ok I have played this game for o most 9 years u r not going to tell me the rules or how the server goes I use to be admin in M|Nd server so u need to stop trying to be all big b/c u have admin like I said I got ban 4 1 hour but I still wanted to report u thats all.
}
Thanks given by:

U reported me? Happy?
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass

Ok, We got your report. And it was me he was quoting. He is a Co-Owner of this klan and one of the fairest most patient admins I have ever had the pleasure of working with. So if he slayed /kicked you then you can be damn sure he had a real good reason. Report taken, action ** NONE**, Serve your time and stop crying please. Thanks and have a nice day.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , kick-ass , Rattlehead , BsK.| Fps

who's that guy "Chosen"???

nvm he's not important fuck him ... i would have banned you for 3 weeks
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(02-22-2014, 12:56 PM)=M|Nd= ChosenOne Wrote: LMAO ok kid u were defusing the bomb I got flash they did that stupid jump shit and kill u I turn around when I was not flash anymore so off all the 3 cts u picked me b/c I defused the bomb and I was not mic spam i am not new on cs ok I have played this game for o most 9 years u r not going to tell me the rules or how the server goes I use to be admin in M|Nd server so u need to stop trying to be all big b/c u have admin like I said I got ban 4 1 hour but I still wanted to report u thats all.

Since you have so much experience you should already know this but since you seem to be a bit slow i will help you and tell you how things really work around here! See these are our servers we control them we police them we decide the rules if you don't want to follow the rules then you can fly the fuck on down the road because we have no room for little punk ass bitches from lame ass clans who don't want to follow the rules and imo don't deserve to breath the same air as i do. But anyway i cant wait to see you in my servers again i got something for your 9 years of retard experience! Have a nice day BITCH!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Welcome to the Xander Zone.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

lol ok... u guys talking about respect
}
Thanks given by:

Just get the fuck out.
Closed.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}