Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BsK]=[Bsk]

bro maizka i think you should just shut up. just sayin you making yourself look like a fool lol
[Image: tumblr_m6oog72vzh1ra9e73o1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Z_Devil

wow, this is awesome. Mazika your brain is not bigger than a peanut, hence you disqualify for clan membership Smile . In next peanut harvest i will ban you. Actually, i was trying to save your ass from instant demotion which you most efficiently blew.
Now let me tell you a story about my friend as well as my teacher, he was a drill sargent of the battalion i was enlisted in Marine Corps. The incident i want to tell you happened when one of the fellow private tried to mock and disrespect him. Do you know what happened? That private can't see anymore because before punishing him drill-sargent said "I will gouge out your eye-balls and skull fuck up".
Well, after my training was complete our drill-sargent said to me that i was his most accomplished marine. I hope you got the moral of the story.
[Image: 76561198066919892.png]
[Image: 2qamemt.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Just to be clear there's no problem with Playing on other clans servers is there? I deathrun on occasion and BsK doen't have any deathrun servers. I do of course remove my tag. Just Clarifying that there's no problem with playing on a ZoD or RA deathrun server sometimes... :o
}
Thanks given by:

Yeah its def fine playing anywhere else. I play in like 5 dif dm servers that arent bsk cuz we have none. Go for it. Just keep ur tag please of u can on other servers. If youre lookin to move up tho please stay active in our servers and forum.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

And u Dont need to wear our tag while playing in other servers Smile that's optional
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: