Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BsK] 25/8tz

Hello Everyone,

This has been a long time coming but I really need to discuss this with the higher ups. Admin [BsK] 25/8tz really needs to be more mature in using admin powers. Below is a list of action he takes which is forcing me to write this thread.

1. If you have seen me playing in Dust 2 I do hold up for 15-20 seconds in covering B tunnel with AWP from T side. I have been kicked 3 times for this and only by [BsK] 25/8tz and believe me I have played with a number of admins in Dust 2

2. Not with me I feel [BsK] 25/8tz has always been rude with players in server. I have seen more players getting kicked and banned in [BsK] 25/8tz reign than when anyone else is on server.

[BsK] 25/8tz I really want you to improve as admin and possibly rise higher in the ranks but for that you need to level down your arrogance because that won't take you anywhere. Believe me I have seen a number of admins and know when one is too involved in using his powers rather than letting players enjoy the game.
}
Thanks given by:

First of all, words aren't enough, you need evidence, and with evidence I mean pictures or images. Second, by what I've noticed, most of the time someone donates here Server tend to spoil everything, since they buy adm and end up being a few immature, so say it. These people take advantage of it, and therefore, I think that for the BsK's is fine, since I imagine that they take that money to fix the servers and pay them, as benefits for them and for those who play. I think that it would be better for when someone purchase adm, they give a trial period, or at least to ask them if they have experience, what for? To avoid problems like that you're saying. And, I repeat it, will need to see evidence, so to discuss this matter the highers and see what solution can give.

However, it can someone talk with 28bitz about this, and hence the highers will see what to do.

Anyway, thank you for getting this.

Psychological hugs and greetings!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , N0616JC

Lol this is a joke and you dont camp for 20 seconds more like 1 minute I kicked you 2x for this and your not the only one anyone who spawn camps for more than a minute is slayed or kicked I havent been abusing admin and I let you camp alot of times and dont even kick you if Im abusing admin prove it your the only person complaining..

I wouldnt abuse admin I have no need 2 you need to follow the rules and play the game be the OBJECTIVE which is planting and defusing the bomb.. the rules apply to everyone INCLUDING MYSELF so dont make it seem like im picking on any particular people.

Thank you for stating this tho but next time have some proof to back up your accusations anyone that plays in the 24/7 dust server will tell you I follow and expect everyone to follow the rules.

Thank you again for posting this and hopefully there will be no issues in the future
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , Fuzilero , Phaze-One

I Don't know but I thought for just 1 second that he is spirit lol
I know many complain about our new donor but most is because the ppl stay on spawn,camp,afk,stay on spectator for more 5 min....
Next time if you want accuse someone of admin abuse we will need proofs
}
Thanks given by:

I don't need to give any proof as I am not the one who decides on when someone is going to kick me out. I can't go on making a demo every time I am playing and post the evidence. I wanted to get the word out. And [BsK] 25/8tz if you think I camp there for a minute or so why hasn't anyone else kicked me for that. Heck why hasn't anyone even warned me for that. The reason I tell you is because I DONT. I have played in a number of communities both as member and one of the owners so I know what the rules are. I don't have any grudges for you just want you to be more polite and responsible in servers. Being an admin your responsibility is not just making sure that rules are follow but also making sure that the server is enjoyable and people feel good about coming to BsK servers.

P.S: @[BsK] Phantom lol man I am not Spirit
}
Thanks given by:

I appreciate the heads up. We will look into the issue but it only goes so far without proof. and Im not talkin about a demo, if something happens u can always go into console and screenshot the console if words are exchanged.

anyways like i said, i appreciate your report. no need to drag this out with the he did/he said stuff. we look into all reports and we'll do the same here.

thanks.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , MpReSsive , Phaze-One , Fuzilero

}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , MpReSsive

(02-12-2014, 04:47 PM)`Enr!quEEEEE Wrote: First of all, words aren't enough, you need evidence, and with evidence I mean pictures or images. Second, by what I've noticed, most of the time someone donates here Server tend to spoil everything, since they buy adm and end up being a few immature, so say it. These people take advantage of it, and therefore, I think that for the BsK's is fine, since I imagine that they take that money to fix the servers and pay them, as benefits for them and for those who play. I think that it would be better for when someone purchase adm, they give a trial period, or at least to ask them if they have experience, what for? To avoid problems like that you're saying. And, I repeat it, will need to see evidence, so to discuss this matter the highers and see what solution can give.

However, it can someone talk with 28bitz about this, and hence the highers will see what to do.

Enr!quEEEEE', you are a Klan member here and nothing more, It is not your place to post in Abuse reports or klan apps, We do not need your help in answering people, If you want to welcome guys in introductions or post in topics in General talk, that is fine, But don't let me see you posting in sections that are not your concern, you were given a chance here to be a member, if I see this again I will rethink that decision. And I don't want any of your smart ass remarks. Just read and do.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Ash

(02-12-2014, 04:47 PM)`Enr!quEEEEE Wrote: First of all, words aren't enough, you need evidence, and with evidence I mean pictures or images. Second, by what I've noticed, most of the time someone donates here Server tend to spoil everything, since they buy adm and end up being a few immature, so say it. These people take advantage of it, and therefore, I think that for the BsK's is fine, since I imagine that they take that money to fix the servers and pay them, as benefits for them and for those who play. I think that it would be better for when someone purchase adm, they give a trial period, or at least to ask them if they have experience, what for? To avoid problems like that you're saying. And, I repeat it, will need to see evidence, so to discuss this matter the highers and see what solution can give.

Lmao who the fuck you think you are to give him your answer, you are a member, you dont take decisions, you represent our Clan, but we are the ones who check this issues and decide...

.. and wtf is Psychological hugs? lmao
}
Thanks given by:

(02-12-2014, 08:39 PM)[BsK] Discord™ ۩ Wrote:

Lmao who the fuck you think you are to give him your answer, you are a member, you dont take decisions, you represent our Clan, but we are the ones who check this issues and decide...

.. and wtf is Psychological hugs? lmao

Yep bro, YaYa send me a PM about this, and i answer it.
}
Thanks given by: