Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-Big Announcement!-

(05-25-2015, 03:45 AM)'Phaze-One' Wrote: WELL ANYWAY BACK TO MY POST:

BSK NEWEST SERVER: CSGO GUNGAME ORIGINAL CAN BE REACHED @ bscsgogg.game.nfoservers.com:27015 !!!

[b]Sakurai -[/b] is new staff yes everyone can thank him for his work and lets move on with it and tell me other stuff like your guys opinion of our new server... 

NOW...
I understand alot of you guys do not currently have or acquire the means to afford csgo as it is more higher priced game then is predecessor cs 1.6. but that doesn't mean you cant give your opinion on it, even if you haven't played it i still would like to hear what you think about this new change/server and what we are doing as all of you are a part of this community and i want to hear what you all have to say.!!! 

Thank you 
[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

Cool, i dunno why i'm still playing 1.6 after all this time.. i will add your new server :p

My opinion on csgo, with all new games, just have to get used to it I guess.
I was surprised to see surfing alive and well in that game, I thought it died along with 1.6
(I used to surf a lot)

}
Thanks given by:

(05-25-2015, 09:25 PM)'bunny hop' Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 03:45 AM)'Phaze-One' Wrote: WELL ANYWAY BACK TO MY POST:

BSK NEWEST SERVER: CSGO GUNGAME ORIGINAL CAN BE REACHED @ bscsgogg.game.nfoservers.com:27015 !!!

[b]Sakurai -[/b] is new staff yes everyone can thank him for his work and lets move on with it and tell me other stuff like your guys opinion of our new server... 

NOW...
I understand alot of you guys do not currently have or acquire the means to afford csgo as it is more higher priced game then is predecessor cs 1.6. but that doesn't mean you cant give your opinion on it, even if you haven't played it i still would like to hear what you think about this new change/server and what we are doing as all of you are a part of this community and i want to hear what you all have to say.!!! 

Thank you 
[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

Cool, i dunno why i'm still playing 1.6 after all this time.. i will add your new server :p

My opinion on csgo, with all new games, just have to get used to it I guess.
I was surprised to see surfing alive and well in that game, I thought it died along with 1.6
(I used to surf a lot)

No surf is alive and well with cs go! Check it this shocked me but actually a few of the current top rated gsco servers on gt are currently surf servers! i remember when our cs1.6 surf server was alive and well it was very popular and i enjoyed it even know i cant surf for sht and i die fast it was still fun for me... anyway currently we got the gungame server and it should do quite well as i will be playing in it often. and who knows maybe we can get something going and create our own csgo surf server for bsk! 

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Congratz Sakurai
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

dude, you thought surf died???

GO has a lot of more modes than 1.6 ever had !!!! 

most of the 1.6 game modes were ported from Source, sooooo....

We have, Zombie Plague, Zombie Levels, Zombie Escape, Surf, Dodgeball, Hunger Games, Gun Game, Deathrun, Obstacles, VIP, Soccer, Fun Maps, Trouble in terrorist town (TTT)

and the list continues...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , BullsEye©

(05-25-2015, 08:22 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: one more thing, nades are supposed to respawn every 10 seconds, and here, you have 1 nade, and to get another one, you have to die... wtf

oh. well then..

that kinda adds to my vote on removing the nade level. 

[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-26-2015, 12:41 PM)'#TEXAS' Wrote:
(05-25-2015, 08:22 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: one more thing, nades are supposed to respawn every 10 seconds, and here, you have 1 nade, and to get another one, you have to die... wtf

oh. well then..

That's just a glitch when you play with bots. Against normal players it works fine and gives you nades every x secs.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

(05-26-2015, 12:50 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 12:41 PM)'#TEXAS' Wrote:

oh. well then..

That's just a glitch when you play with bots. Against normal players it works fine and gives you nades every x secs.

ah okay. well i'm down to play tonight if anyone wants to get on.

[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by:

good to see you guys still up and running Smile
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: #TEXAS