Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bestkiller wallhack, urgente, urgent

disculpen pero no se como reportar un hacker bien (por ahora) pero en estos momentos en el server classic hay un walkhack, nu nombre es *]SnM[* Bestkiller, y por lo que veo ya lo han baneado mas de una vez. Gracias

Sorry buy i don't know to report a cheater (for now, i learn) but in this moment in the server classic are a cheater , him name is *]SnM[* Bestkiller, and i looking for him and he es banned more 1 time. thanks (sorry for my bad english) again thanks
}
Thanks given by:

Si man el es IP Changer
lo han baneado como 1000 veces xD
}
Thanks given by:

Bueno gracias a todos los que leyeron, y espero haber ayudado en algo, y ojala y se le dañe el internet a ese maldito hacker. Gracias a Ancienghost por haberlo baneado.

Ok, tanks all for read this, and i hope helped in something, hopefully damage the internet to that fucking hacker. thanks to AncientGhost to bann him.

I like this big comunity, more than facebook.
}
Thanks given by:

This is the correct format for report a hacker:
Español: http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=1573
English: http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=6

Please follow the format the next time. Thanks for help us.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by:

(01-09-2013, 08:49 PM)GhostKill Wrote: Bueno gracias a todos los que leyeron, y espero haber ayudado en algo, y ojala y se le dañe el internet a ese maldito hacker. Gracias a Ancienghost por haberlo baneado.

Ok, tanks all for read this, and i hope helped in something, hopefully damage the internet to that fucking hacker. thanks to AncientGhost to bann him.

I like this big comunity, more than facebook.

I'm not sure if you were saying "Damage his internet so he can't join". Now let me tell you we can't do that because its a criminal offense to do that. We can only block him from accessing our servers. But then again he is an ip changer and we can't block his ip since it keeps on changing. There is not much that can be done around here rather than banning him whenever we saw him.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: