Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Banned by no reason, Check and unban.

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME: GuisheLIVE
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: GuisheLIVE
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:190.142.79.252
4--> TIME OF BAN: Permanent
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: I dont Remember, (agus)?  
6--> BAN REASON: "Multi-Hack" 
7--> DATE OF BAN: Monday, 09/02/2015 
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): Classic.
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN. i dont know what is this.
10--> Honestly i dont know why i got banned , maybe the admin Luifer when he couldnt admit that i kill him time ago (Rounds)  so he started to watch me as spectator (there was another admin too), i think i play good but i dont have steam, i never had it, but that doesnt mean im hacking, anyways you can check yours DEMO and check out. Watch better the admin's cant admit they can be killed that easy... NOTE: Dont unban me if they gonna keep banning me when they lose, Thank you.  [img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

}
Thanks given by:

(02-10-2015, 09:13 PM)'GuisheLIVE' Wrote: 10--> Honestly i dont know why i got banned , maybe the admin Luifer when he couldnt admit that i kill him time ago (Rounds)  so he started to watch me as spectator (there was another admin too), i think i play good but i dont have steam, i never had it, but that doesnt mean im hacking, anyways you can check yours DEMO and check out. Watch better the admin's cant admit they can be killed that easy... NOTE: Dont unban me if they gonna keep banning me when they lose, Thank you.  [img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Luifer is not an admin, so your argument about him being mad is vague. Get your facts correct before making conspiracy theory. Not having steam and calling yourself a good player doesn't make any sense. Without steam, you got no identity and how can someone with no track record be good?

Let me tell you a little secret. Admin who banned you has over 1k hours in this game, and a league background. How do we know this? Oh right his steam account. That's how you build credibility for your skills. You are not even in the position to judge him with your petty non-steam account, so stop trying to act smart. This advice was free of charge for you, hope you appreciate it.

@[b]augustus hanesworth [/b]can we please get this guy's demo?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rossi

↑↑↑↑↑ that answer was amazing

[Image: c-c-c-combo-breaker.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-10-2015, 10:05 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 09:13 PM)'GuisheLIVE' Wrote: 10--> Honestly i dont know why i got banned , maybe the admin Luifer when he couldnt admit that i kill him time ago (Rounds)  so he started to watch me as spectator (there was another admin too), i think i play good but i dont have steam, i never had it, but that doesnt mean im hacking, anyways you can check yours DEMO and check out. Watch better the admin's cant admit they can be killed that easy... NOTE: Dont unban me if they gonna keep banning me when they lose, Thank you.  [img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Luifer is not an admin, so your argument about him being mad is vague. Get your facts correct before making conspiracy theory. Not having steam and calling yourself a good player doesn't make any sense. Without steam, you got no identity and how can someone with no track record be good?

Let me tell you a little secret. Admin who banned you has over 1k hours in this game, and a league background. How do we know this? Oh right his steam account. That's how you build credibility for your skills. You are not even in the position to judge him with your petty non-steam account, so stop trying to act smart. This advice was free of charge for you, hope you appreciate it.

@[b]augustus hanesworth [/b]can we please get this guy's demo?

1k hours playing? hahaha, that is nice, sadly i dont have steam account, i grew up playing counter strike.  I cant judge w/o Steam account? haha whats is the diference ? someone pay someone doesnt? i've hear already "they cant use hack when they have steam account", there is hack for steam too, for sure. better games can be hacked, how could avoid this old game?.  for me Steam and no steam its the same. 

}
Thanks given by:

Nobody said that steam can not use hack, but you being steam, you have identity, and you being no - steam you do not have identity.
Example, you use hack in steam, so your identity is with bad fame, because everyone knows that you use hack, and if you use the hack in no - steam, is another story since you do not have identity, so it is difficult you find one steam playing with hack, I invite you to look at the accounts banned in the ban list and you will realize that 99% are no-steam.
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit

DENIED!!
Quote:NOTE: Dont unban me if they gonna keep banning me when they lose, Thank you.  [Image: cool.gif]

We won't unban you, as your hack has been proven. All BsK admins will ban you again for being IP changer, if you tried to enter the server again, since you have no steam ID.[img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}