1._ MAIN IN-GAME NAME: Counter Strike
2._ NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: JaZerD
3._ YOUR IP ADDRESS OR SteamID: STEAM_0: 1: 5820717
4._ TIME OF BAN (approx.): 1 hours
5._ ADMIN WHO BANNED U: "[BsK-T] Zerocool-"
6._ BAN REASON: "Bhopscript"
7._ DATE OF BAN: Wednesday, April 15, 2015
8._ SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM: "DD24 / 7"
9._ AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN: http: //www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php bid = 18580
10._ I again here, this is what I meant admins now and ban me one time, now think all managers use programs and all that rare kinds of weird things for better BHOP and stuff, I absolutely not use any of those things and depaso "bhopscript" you mean that I use for my BHOP programs? nothing like that since I began here my BHOP has always been the same I do not use any of those weird things, and I make appeal ban not the time because I can wait one hour of the ban but what I come is not repeats want this I just want to play normal servers without any problem please clarify want my case, because the fps is already cleared but now come with this, I ask for your help and collaboration administrators.

}
Thanks given by:

Demo of this guy, i can't ban permanent so i got ban 1 hours

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-unban-jazerd-s

PLEASE ADMIN VIEW THE DEM
104 a
}
Thanks given by:

Friend this demo is new or old? Because if it is old does not have anything to do since my case stay clear before I did not know I was not allowed to use more fps, and it stayed in the past and I know it will not do it again, so you can not place demos old you to place new because these mean nothing.
}
Thanks given by:

We will review the demo .. be patient and do not spam, please
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

Why  you did an unban appeal? he banned  you for 1 hour..for.. the same..things "bhop script" this is the second time..I will ban you permanent if you do that again.
}
Thanks given by:

but I do it is to ask for help and take into account my case because I ban for no reason I was not doing anything illegal or anything that is not allowed as the administrator says that "bhopscript" I have not the slightest idea that it's that, and then if I return to ban thinking I do those things and enrealidad do nothing that I legal game I want is to take into account my case and if the demo is old he does not have that banearme because the problem of fps exploit was solved and from now on it has used no more.

And I want you to tell me who is this "BHOP script" a hack an aimbot? something as it gets with commands or a program?
}
Thanks given by:

Please Staff Close The Thread.
}
Thanks given by: