1._ MAIN IN-GAME NAME: Counter Strike
2._ NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: JaZerD ツ
3._ YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:STEAM_0:1:5820717
4._ TIME OF BAN (approx.): 1 week
5._ ADMIN WHO BANNED U: "Bsk Vz"
6._ BAN REASON: "fps expliot"
7._ DATE OF BAN: Monday, April 13, 2015
8._ SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM: "official"
9._ AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN: http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=18406
10._ I was playing the normal jumping and divirtiendome on the server when I suddenly ban the admin for the reason "fps exploit" so I bunneo fine on the server and then had 100.5fps and that there is nothing illegal not understand because I'm playing ban if normal and all legal and sometimes game fps 200.5fps but do to a player if the player is bad is bad it has nothing to do, because I still do not understand ban if I have to 1 year membership in Bsk and most of the admin know me and I'm seriously so I ask here in this forum I removed the ban and take extreme measures admins as "Bsk Vz" supposedly has a demo of my I do not think the demo out anything weird because I was alone bunneando speed and grabbed the years I have learned and if he wants to invite me to a Sv Death Run to show how good I am.

}
Thanks given by:

The Ban is for 1 Week sir..also you had a permanet ban about your fps exploit.. so  you must wait 1 week Smile

}
Thanks given by:

While this van is for 1 week I hope, but then I pass the ban and I'm playing normally with 100.5fps, and then I Baneen permanent thinking that had more than 100, How do you see? if the admin Vz never realized that I was using 100.5 me ban thinking I had over 100fps and at that time I was using it legal as you would say, because I with 100fps arrived at a very fast speed by the way I move my mouse and years that I play, what I'm getting at is that as I make sure I will not return to ban me if from now on I'll play with 100.5fps legal and reaches a good speed and any manager thinks I'm using more and permanently ban me?
}
Thanks given by:

UNBANNED
}
Thanks given by: