Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban

Good Members of this community, I come to you to tell you that makes approximately 5min admin "Bsk Vz" just give me a ban of one week the reason "fps exploit" to mean that having 100.5fps in the game I'm committing a crime which must banearme a week? Apart from the 4 years I've been playing in the Bsk Official Server and some of you know me and am a member of this community about 1 year or so, I come to the issue, is it illegal to have 100.5fps? or more 200.0fps fps that sometimes use to make the game look better and that is done with a good computer or PC Gamer no product program through and conosco a member and recognized player very good nose if not some new conosca called Bsk Kuni, the used 500 fps and that was not a crime because the fps not make the player then come to ReFirme here because I see that deal with topics of admin abusers in this case "Bsk Vz" and ask them to explain if made a new rule fps max on the server I this not aware and I answer please and take action on admin "Bsk Vz" not doing their job as they should and ask for a to be suspended from admin for not doing their work as it should or you take your measurements as you prefer!
Att: JaZerD
}
Thanks given by:

Only English please

"is it illegal to have 100.5fps? or more 200.0fps fps that sometimes use to make the game look better"

You said you used 200 fps to improve the game, so already admitted ... In our servers only be a maximum of 100 fps using .. And your text makes no sense.

[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

First of all We are an ENGLISH community Second point you must translate everything to english..So...you said that you use "200 FPS" thats Fps Exploit..so why you are saying that is an "admin abuse" he did his job and he is right..about your words...The past is the past dude NOW we have Rules About Fps Exploit..so..for me that is not an admin abuse if you want to get unban make an unban appeal for me this is not an admin abuse.
}
Thanks given by:

but when the ban was not using me over 100.5fps so do not puedía banearme at the time because I do not do that before I did but now because until now I realize that it is illegal and had never been illegal servers have a capacity to hold up to 1000fps play enough or inches fps is nothing illegal because it will change your way of playing and playing and not using any forum program and show me where it says that from now no can be used more 100.5fps that I did not know.

}
Thanks given by:

(04-13-2015, 11:20 PM)'JazerD' Wrote: but when the ban was not using me over 100.5fps so do not puedía banearme at the time because I do not do that before I did but now because until now I realize that it is illegal and had never been illegal servers have a capacity to hold up to 1000fps play enough or inches fps is nothing illegal because it will change your way of playing and playing and not using any forum program and show me where it says that from now no can be used more 100.5fps that I did not know.

sir get 100.5 i think that is normal..but the point is .. you said "I use 200 fps" so we do not allowed more than 100 fps..so can you understand ?

}
Thanks given by:

Always use 100.5fps "sometimes" use 200.5fps at times, and used it when I did not know it was illegal and when the ban was not using it if you want to see the demo and I recorded a demo with 100 fps and 200 for you see the diferencis, I used it but not use it simepre

Besides the best player server and all the admin say is called Dog and lifelong used 500fps and no one has said anything about it and if you can not now should post it in the sv because the majority does not enter the pag and several admin also use more than 100fps but I want to see where is the post that says it can not be used more than 100fps because then that would be a new rule which I was unaware.
}
Thanks given by:

[b]Now he realizes that here we have this rule .. Anyway, you said you used 200 fps on our servers
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-fps-rule

Read please Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

Besides that rule was given 4 months for bone here in early January and I did not come here for some time did not know that rule now that I know no more incumplire is a mistake that anyone can make, but it is the case as they realize if Vz allegedly made me a demo in which not exploiting or using any command, it was usual with allowed fps!
}
Thanks given by:

fair enough, taking your word about not visiting the forum and not knowing about the rule. Someone please unban him, but remember, if you are caught using fps greater than 100, u will be banned accordingly...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] [M]aquiavelico *EgU*