Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BANISHED] Drama

*** jp hanesworth killed [Banished] Drama with a headshot from ak47 ***
(1)[El][Prieto] killed capitAa with mp5navy
[xREDIRECT]: 'GeNeRaL De BaTaLLa$' has been redirected to [Banished] - Zombie Plague - write
/follow to be redirected there too
*** rodney hanesworth killed (1)[El][Prieto] with a headshot from ak47 ***
jp hanesworth (RADIO): Fire in the hole! [Grenade! / Granada!]
ANsh killed ***LerO<BR>InsanO*** with ak47
PTB: Round ended, checking teams.
jp hanesworth : rage /rs?
__BlacKMafi[A] connected
Join our FORUMS @ www.BanishedSoldiers.com
__BlacKMafi[A] is joining the Terrorist force
ANsh (RADIO): Fire in the hole! [Grenade! / Granada!]
(ALL) [Banished] Drama : you have been talking shit all day JP you need another time out
jp hanesworth killed ***LerO<BR>InsanO*** with grenade
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [Banished] Drama
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BanishedSoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Clan/Admin Disrespect'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:7898999'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '24.171.20.37'
[AMXBans] Screenshot taken on player jp hanesworth (24.171.20.37) 26.03.2012
- 23:39:35 by admin [Banished] Drama
*** (1)[El][Prieto] killed ANsh with a headshot from famas ***
Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console.

All I did was ask if he rage reset score after I killed him. Thats not clan or admin disrespect. It is also the second time he banned me TODAY and 4th time overall. It's getting to be ridiculous, and surely could be considered admin abuse.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-26-2012, 11:41 PM)jp hanesworth Wrote: *** jp hanesworth killed [Banished] Drama with a headshot from ak47 ***
(1)[El][Prieto] killed capitAa with mp5navy
[xREDIRECT]: 'GeNeRaL De BaTaLLa$' has been redirected to [Banished] - Zombie Plague - write
/follow to be redirected there too
*** rodney hanesworth killed (1)[El][Prieto] with a headshot from ak47 ***
ANsh killed ***LerO<BR>InsanO*** with ak47
PTB: Round ended, checking teams.
jp hanesworth : rage /rs?
__BlacKMafi[A] connected
Join our FORUMS @ www.BanishedSoldiers.com
__BlacKMafi[A] is joining the Terrorist force
ANsh (RADIO): Fire in the hole! [Grenade! / Granada!]
(ALL) [Banished] Drama : you have been talking shit all day JP you need another time out
jp hanesworth killed ***LerO<BR>InsanO*** with grenade
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: [Banished] Drama
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BanishedSoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Clan/Admin Disrespect'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:7898999'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '24.171.20.37'
[AMXBans] Screenshot taken on player jp hanesworth (24.171.20.37) 26.03.2012
- 23:39:35 by admin [Banished] Drama
*** (1)[El][Prieto] killed ANsh with a headshot from famas ***
Kicked by Console: You are BANNED. Check your console.

All I did was ask if he rage reset score after I killed him. Thats not clan or admin disrespect. It is also the second time he banned me TODAY and 4th time overall. It's getting to be ridiculous, and surely could be considered admin abuse.

And why were you banned earlier for 3 hours? I told you 4 times today not to talk shit. I also told you not worry about conversations of things admins are talking about that dont pertain to you. You ran your mouth all day today and got a 3 hour ban. I would figure you would just relax and enjoy the game on BS servers instead of acting like a cocky guy coming of ur 3 hour ban. Its not admin abuse when a person warns you 4 times throughout the day to stop talking shit and you continue. You dont know me and your acting is out of line. Admin disrespect comes in when you make smart ass comments after already having been banned for 3 hours earlier today. Like I told FVKG, I wont sit here and let you think cause Ike unbanned you for ghosting that you are above the rules.

}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 12:08 AM)Drama Wrote: And why were you banned earlier for 3 hours? I told you 4 times today not to talk shit. I also told you not worry about conversations of things admins are talking about that dont pertain to you. You ran your mouth all day today and got a 3 hour ban. I would figure you would just relax and enjoy the game on BS servers instead of acting like a cocky guy coming of ur 3 hour ban. Its not admin abuse when a person warns you 4 times throughout the day to stop talking shit and you continue. You dont know me and your acting is out of line. Admin disrespect comes in when you make smart ass comments after already having been banned for 3 hours earlier today. Like I told FVKG, I wont sit here and let you think cause Ike unbanned you for ghosting that you are above the rules.

For one, it was a one hour ban. For two, I never ghosted. Even though you keep saying it, that doesn't make it true. Three, you banning my friend (SWEARINGJONNY) is my concern, so that's why I asked where you posted the demo. You can't just go around on your own personal agenda banning people just because you don't like them or they push your buttons. Grow up.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 12:12 AM)jp hanesworth Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 12:08 AM)Drama Wrote: And why were you banned earlier for 3 hours? I told you 4 times today not to talk shit. I also told you not worry about conversations of things admins are talking about that dont pertain to you. You ran your mouth all day today and got a 3 hour ban. I would figure you would just relax and enjoy the game on BS servers instead of acting like a cocky guy coming of ur 3 hour ban. Its not admin abuse when a person warns you 4 times throughout the day to stop talking shit and you continue. You dont know me and your acting is out of line. Admin disrespect comes in when you make smart ass comments after already having been banned for 3 hours earlier today. Like I told FVKG, I wont sit here and let you think cause Ike unbanned you for ghosting that you are above the rules.

For one, it was a one hour ban. For two, I never ghosted. Even though you keep saying it, that doesn't make it true. Three, you banning my friend (SWEARINGJONNY) is my concern, so that's why I asked where you posted the demo. You can't just go around on your own personal agenda banning people just because you don't like them or they push your buttons. Grow up.

I dont know who you are nor did I know who SWEARING was in relation to you. With that said again read your last sentence. Another insult. You just dont learn JP. Its not about you here. I dont care who you are and I have nothing against you. You just dont seem to be able to control your mouth. Again READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN THIS POST OF YOURS.

P.S. BTW Im 37 years old. I grew up in an era of respect. Pushing buttons and lack of respect wont get you far with me. I let Ike make the decision and was perfectly fine with his decision to unban you. Since then you havent shut ur mouth and as said earlier by one of your fellow hanesworths, I guess Drama doesnt like cocky smart remarks. He was right. Disrespect doesnt come with cuss words only, it also comes with making comments to people you know nothing about. In this case it is me. When asked to stop, you didnt. You got a 1 hour ban for it. Then you continue to "push buttons" as you say. Even after yet more warning you didnt get. Now hopefully with 1 day off you will get it. Gl. Drama
}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 12:18 AM)Drama Wrote: I dont know who you are nor did I know who SWEARING was in relation to you. With that said again read your last sentence. Another insult. You just dont learn JP. Its not about you here. I dont care who you are and I have nothing against you. You just dont seem to be able to control your mouth. Again READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN THIS POST OF YOURS.

P.S. BTW Im 37 years old. I grew up in an era of respect. Pushing buttons and lack of respect wont get you far with me. I let Ike make the decision and was perfectly fine with his decision to unban you. Since then you havent shut ur mouth and as said earlier by one of your fellow hanesworths, I guess Drama doesnt like cocky smart remarks. He was right. Disrespect doesnt come with cuss words only, it also comes with making comments to people you know nothing about. In this case it is me. When asked to stop, you didnt. You got a 1 hour ban for it. Then you continue to "push buttons" as you say. Even after yet more warning you didnt get. Now hopefully with 1 day off you will get it. Gl. Drama

My last sentence? "Grow up." I'm not allowed to say that to you? Who do you think you are? It doesn't matter what will get me far with you, because you are abusing your admin powers and acting like you are in some way above me. Everything you are saying further proves my point. All you have done is incorrectly jump to conclusions on countless occasions, and act rashly and hastily by throwing out bans.
And don't act like you don't know that SWEARINGJONNY was my friend, telling blatant lies won't help your case.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 12:44 AM)jp hanesworth Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 12:18 AM)Drama Wrote: I dont know who you are nor did I know who SWEARING was in relation to you. With that said again read your last sentence. Another insult. You just dont learn JP. Its not about you here. I dont care who you are and I have nothing against you. You just dont seem to be able to control your mouth. Again READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN THIS POST OF YOURS.

It doesn't matter what will get me far with you, because you are abusing your admin powers. Everything you are saying further proves my point. All you have done is incorrectly jump to conclusions on countless occasions, and act rashly and hastily by throwing out bans.
And don't act like you don't know that SWEARINGJONNY was my friend, telling blatant lies won't help your case.

Im sorry.... JP. Send me a list of all your friends, so we can make sure not to ban them, that way all the admins here at BS can bow down to you and your friends greatness. Listen JP. Get off the horse your riding on. I didnt know who SWEARINGJOHNNY was before I banned him and didnt care. His demo was posted up and looked at by senior admins who agreed that he would be unbanned, but all had their suspicions of the last 30 seconds of his demo when he spams Phaze One perfectly through a wall.

I left it in there hands to make that judgement and they did. You need to stop acting like your directing a show here and just play the game. Dont run your mouth, dont worry about who is banned for what reasons, appeals are here for a reason. We arent all perfect and that includes myself.

If you bother to read the banlist we (admins) ban on average about 50-100 people a day from BS servers do to cheating. We dont always get it right, but suspicious people go through a filtering process. You got unbanned great, now play and stop running your mouth. End of story.

}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 12:58 AM)Drama Wrote: Im sorry.... JP. Send me a list of all your friends, so we can make sure not to ban them, that way all the admins here at BS can bow down to you and your friends greatness. Listen JP. Get off the horse your riding on. I didnt know who SWEARINGJOHNNY was before I banned him and didnt care. His demo was posted up and looked at by senior admins who agreed that he would be unbanned, but all had their suspicions of the last 30 seconds of his demo when he spams Phaze One perfectly through a wall.

I left it in there hands to make that judgement and they did. You need to stop acting like your directing a show here and just play the game. Dont run your mouth, dont worry about who is banned for what reasons, appeals are here for a reason. We arent all perfect and that includes myself.

If you bother to read the banlist we (admins) ban on average about 50-100 people a day from BS servers do to cheating. We dont always get it right, but suspicious people go through a filtering process. You got unbanned great, now play and stop running your mouth. End of story.

You are out of control dude. You know he was my friend because I told you and you said something along the lines of you dont give a fuck, and then you said you were posting the demo so I asked where it was at. Thats besides the point. Im not the one on a high horse, that would be you. I dont think I am above the rules, because I FOLLOW them, me and everyone that I bring in to the server. If voicing my opinion about the way that you act and treat legitimate members of the server is against clan policy, then maybe I am breaking rules. I just thought that the owners and other admins would like to know from a players point of view, what you having power does to a server.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-27-2012, 01:08 AM)jp hanesworth Wrote:
(03-27-2012, 12:58 AM)Drama Wrote: Im sorry.... JP. Send me a list of all your friends, so we can make sure not to ban them, that way all the admins here at BS can bow down to you and your friends greatness. Listen JP. Get off the horse your riding on. I didnt know who SWEARINGJOHNNY was before I banned him and didnt care. His demo was posted up and looked at by senior admins who agreed that he would be unbanned, but all had their suspicions of the last 30 seconds of his demo when he spams Phaze One perfectly through a wall.

You are out of control dude. You know he was my friend because I told you and you said something along the lines of you dont give a fuck, and then you said you were posting the demo so I asked where it was at. Thats besides the point. Im not the one on a high horse, that would be you. I dont think I am above the rules, because I FOLLOW them, me and everyone that I bring in to the server. If voicing my opinion about the way that you act and treat legitimate members of the server is against clan policy, then maybe I am breaking rules. I just thought that the owners and other admins would like to know from a players point of view, what you having power does to a server.

Read your 1st sentence again JP. You just dont get understand what insults are. You cant seem to get away from them, and I dont have the tolerance to babysit this issue with you. Senior admins will decide on this issue, and you know nothing about what I do to this server nor what I have done in the past so dont make conclusion of your own about something you wouldnt even begin to know about.
}
Thanks given by:

Wow. just wow.
Drama your name is starting to consume you.
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by: jp hanesworth

I don't mean to interrupt gentlemen, but what this sounds like to me... is high school. Drama, which the name so perfectly seems to mean, has banned someone (jp hanesworth) for text in a Counter-Strike server. From what I have read it seems that jp has voiced his opinion and been punished for it (just like the video clip 'don't tase me bro' shows). This absolutely ridiculous argument against jp sounds like a teacher from a high school trying to explain why he (in this case the admin) is right, and jp (the student) is wrong and should keep his mouth shut because he has no right to argue, and because Drama is the admin.. Further, Drama also makes himself out to sound like, for lack of better words, a communist when he says, "Don't worry about who is banned for what reasons." To me that sounds like: "Don't worry about who we ban or why, jp, we do it because we know what's best in Counter-Strike and why." And as for jp hanesworth, did you not realize that the the year or "era," as Drama puts it, was an era of respect, and that no other "era" shows respect due to the "shit talking" that people such as yourself do? I mean, come on jp, the man is 37 years of age. He knows what he is talking about. Anyone who grew up in a generation or "era" after his does not know anything of respect or computer games. Why don't you two settle this on the map in a CS server instead of arguing about it here? Well... I guess that already happened or else jp would not have been banned. I certainly wish that admins would not read so deeply into what some people say in a server. Sure, racism and other remarks cross a line, but communication is something that no admin can stop or control. There is a reason that schools around the nation take feedback about their ways of teaching and employees, and if Drama wants to be one of them, he should learn that feedback is not a bad thing. And also that the term "grow up," is not an insult, but a request.
}
Thanks given by: jp hanesworth