Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Awp Restriction

Awp has been a topic of high debate lately. After some discussion it was suggested to put a restriction on Awps specifically on Dust2 Server.

Those restrictions are as follows:

• 6 Awps limit for each team.
  • Awp will be restricted unless server player count is 12. (6 vs 6)

This is a trial period starting today (6th Oct) and it will conclude on 13th October.

Server rank on the current date --- 501
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Guys, I would like to add, Keep an eye on the server population, and listen to what players are saying, I mean if it seems like a kid is whining, that's one thing. But if good quality players, and guys who play here all the time don't like it, or if they do like it. We want to know. This is a little experiment. Thanks for all your help in ADVANCE! I know you guys know yer shit, and you always pay attention. Looking forward to the feedback!

And thanks to Spirit for making the changes. I hope this works out, cause I don't imagine my hat is going to taste very good.

Color me..........Curious...........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

I am totally with this! Servers where filled with straight awpers, this will better the servers and make it more challenging ^^
counter strike photo: counter strike counterstrike.gif
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

yeeeaaahhhh my suggestion was heared, thanks you Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

Hey liked the Change, Now the servers are cleaner, '
You have to make this change in the official too.
}
Thanks given by:

(10-06-2014, 07:00 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote: Guys, I would like to add, Keep an eye on the server population, and listen to what players are saying, I mean if it seems like a kid is whining, that's one thing. But if good quality players, and guys who play here all the time don't like it, or if they do like it. We want to know. This is a little experiment. Thanks for all your help in ADVANCE! I know you guys know yer shit, and you always pay attention. Looking forward to the feedback!

And thanks to Spirit for making the changes. I hope this works out, cause I don't imagine my hat is going to taste very good.

Color me..........Curious...........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

[Image: my-eyes.gif]
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Freak ShOw.

Very good Spirit
}
Thanks given by:

OMG :O :O I would die without no AWPS :O :O lets see how and where this goes.. Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

This sounds good, let's see how it goes.
}
Thanks given by:

LOL no more awp for Highkeloff
this is a new beginning
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: