Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apple Touch ID Fingerprints

Apple Touch ID FingerPrints
20:14:58 1-17-2015[Image: iphone-6-touchid-590x330.jpg]

We like to think that our most personalized passwords will keep us safe, but there’s nothing stopping tons of other people from having the same sentimental attachment to, say, a high school mascot or a certain sequence of numbers. Only you have your fingerprints, though, and that’s what makes Apple’s Touch ID so appealing. There’s only a tiny 1-in-50,000 chance of someone else’s finger cracking the code. Now, recent patents show Apple is considering expanding their finger-scanning security system by storing users’ data in the[sup][sub] Icloud[/sub][/sup].

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all know what happen with all those pictures celebs take out and upload to apple´s cloud storage, THE FAPPENING!!!
[Image: apple-touch-id-patent-300x240.jpg]
The obvious question is why would anyone want to store their fingerprints online? Part of the point of Touch ID is that the information is encrypted on the iOS device itself where apps and the operating system cant reach it. It’s not on any servers. If hackers can amass a treasure trove of stolen celebrity photos, imagine the kind of creepy shenanigans they could pull off with somebody else’s fingerprints.

According to the patents, however, a feature like this would make Touch ID more convenient for users who feel it is currently too “cumbersome.” Users with multiple iPhones and iPads, along with users who frequently share devices like couples, might want to avoid having to repeat the registration process across devices. With this new system, users would simply validate their Apple ID account, record their fingerprint data, and scan their finger again on a second device so iCloud can “match” it with encrypted data taken from the first device. The multi-step verification would hopefully keep the information out of the wrong hands.

The patent also mentions using NFC or Bluetooth to sync fingerprints across nearby devices. Users could even validate a purchase by scanning their finger on a device with iCloud access. With Apple Pay popping up across retailers everywhere, despite resistance, people are clearly cool with the larger Apple ecosystem using their stored financial data.

So why not their biometric data as well?But as easy as it is to spin this story as one of users eagerly giving up privacy and security for comfort, it’s not like the current disconnected Touch ID is ironclad.

Soon after it launched in late 2013 stories emerged of users beating the system with fake fingerprints and pictures. No one expects tech to be perfect, just trustworthy. People trust Touch ID right now. Hopefully the new ideas in these patents, if they even actually happen, don’t break that trust.
Info Provide  by google

All the material posted is for nonprofit use

Faps- 2015

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

You are talking with an Apple follower since the iPod came out and i was just a kid, probably 9 or 10 years old.

Look, im gonna give you a few points of what i think of this :

1- Touch ID information is NOT stored or encrypted in iOS , not even in the iPhone/iPad itself, Touch ID information is stored in.... may sound stupid: Touch ID, Let me explain you, Touch ID is a piece of hardware that works without the need of the rest of the device. The Only way to get the fingerprints is to Hack the Touch ID hardware and software, it runs a 2nd Operative System, which works together with iOS when the device request you to put your finger in the home button. ( you can't remotely hack it, need to open the device )

2- Fingerprint for iCloud sounds great, if you wanna save a few seconds, but here's the point : iF you are a famous person, and there's a psycho over there, he can get your fingerprint on everything you touch, a glass of water, a table, everything, and there's a way to recreate a fingerprint and make touch id to recognize it as a human finger. 

3- here goes the stupid part : YOU ARE FREE TO DECIDE IF TO USE OR NOT TO USE YOUR FINGERPRINT.  That is an option you have to set on, on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, you select if you wanna use the classic 4 digits code, or the fingerprint, there's no reason to cry about new fappening pictures, since the Celebgate, or Fappening, wasnt due to an iCloud or Touch ID bug, The guy who did it said: I just "broke" their basic passwords. Apple answered, We're not worried about what is happening, it is not our fault, We request people to create long passwords and even harder passwords for such personal or sexual pictures. people who were hacked were using stupid passwords like "kristeN12345" , and every "hacking software" can get an easy password like that... Its the same that when you steal wi fi, there are softwares to steal the password, but when its a hard password, its gonna take you forever to do it, and when its an easy password like the name of your son or your date of birth, it will be easy for people with zero PC knowledge to steal it

4-  this notice is from 2013, you are late bro... The picture is an iPhone 5s (october 2013) 

Not to suck Steve Jobs or Tim Cook balls, but people like to say things before they are really done, remember when people said Apple was about to buy Tesla motors and to release a Retina Display iPod... and look at it now, Apple just stopped making iPod Classic

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

The info i was providing is apple decision to put the fingerprint data in their icloud storage.

I know the finderprint id is something that have been in Ipod devices a while.

anyway i think your point of view is right and it all depends of the pazword we use.

Thank you
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: {CL@N}

Well, fingerprint is just in iPhone 5c,  6 , 6 Plus , iPad Air 2   iPods dont have it... sorry if i said iPods Sad my bad
}
Thanks given by:

Um.... 5c don't have a fingerprint reader Ashba....
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

I wonder if the iphone 5s, have fingerprint readers
I read somewhere on the Internet, saying the iphone 5s has fingerprint reader
I have an iphone 5s, but use normal password!
I do not know much about iphone, because I won my a short time, I had only android phones, but I liked my iphone, is really cool
[Image: Rider.gif]
}

'[R Wrote:ide[R]' pid='85943' dateline='1421663075']
I wonder if the iphone 5s, have fingerprint readers
I read somewhere on the Internet, saying the iphone 5s has fingerprint reader
I have an iphone 5s, but use normal password!
I do not know much about iphone, because I won my a short time, I had only android phones, but I liked my iphone, is really cool

Sorry PRICE i always get confused with 5s and 5c ... it was 5s

OH And Rider, come on dude, read about your phone, of course you have a fingerprint reader Smile !! and android phones suck donkey balls... i mean, they are cool but Android OS is bullshit
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] R I D E R , {CL@N}

I did not know that my phone had fingerprint reader Big Grin, thanks bro
Tomorrow, I go to a technical cell, inform me about it!
Iphone surely is better than the other android phone I had.
kkkk I had only one LG L5 Duos
[Image: Rider.gif]
}