In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)

In Game Name: BsK.| RudeGirl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92026081

IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 190.77.86.242

Admin Experience: if I was admi in BsK Dust 24/7 and into a good job against the camp

Server(s) requestings admin to: Dust 2 24 / 7

Reasons you'd like admin: I want to be administrator of the server because ? because there demaciados aimbot wallhack and speed, and when I need a admi not any of them, are sometimes but not answer my messages help me , I want to be admi again because I am qualified for this position right now

Time of day you play (include timezone): game almost every day , my special classes are at home and are Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are my days in which no jugare , but other days I'll be active de 06 a.m. a 22:00

Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: Before climbed all my demos, all confirmed
http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-rudegirl-reports
}

(11-22-2014, 12:14 PM)Rudegirl Wrote: (-Admin Application-)

In Game Name: BsK.| RudeGirl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92026081

IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 190.77.86.242

Admin Experience: if I was admi in BsK Dust 24/7 and into a good job against the camp

Server(s) requestings admin to: Dust 2 24 / 7

Reasons you'd like admin: I want to be administrator of the server because ? because there demaciados aimbot wallhack and speed, and when I need a admi not any of them, are sometimes but not answer my messages help me , I want to be admi again because I am qualified for this position right now

Time of day you play (include timezone): game almost every day , my special classes are at home and are Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are my days in which no jugare , but other days I'll be active de 06 a.m. a 22:00

Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: Before climbed all my demos, all confirmed
http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-rudegirl-reports

ACCEPTED!

You have been admin here before, I have asked you why you were inactive during your first trial, You told me you were very sick, I asked for proof and you provided it, So I Am going to give you another trial. You did well on the first part of your last one, Players really like you, you are a good person and we would like to have more female admins. Those are all the reasons that I am going to give you another chance, However I am going to give you a 30 day trial instead of the regular 15, The reason for this is, I want you to have a good amount of time to prove you can handle the job. If you don't live up to what we expect from our admins, this will be your final chance. So let's see if you can do what I already believe you can Smile Catch me on steam And I will get everything set up for you, I have already changed your rank, but I still need to talk to you before your Trial becomes active, Don't forget to use the BsK.|-T tag in the servers, and post all of your bans in the admin Demo zone, Just make one thread and title it Rudegirl's demo's. Put all of them in that one thread. Good luck and Happy hunting!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

Welcome To Blue Team Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
}

congrats Rudegirl :p Smile
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}

Congratulations and Welcome back to the blue team Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

Welcome back