Aplicación para admin
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

El Nombre en el Juego:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1474000385
IP (es obligatorio): 186.14.234.6
Experiencia en admin: Yes, I have experience in this.
Server(s) que solicitas el admin: Official
Razones por las que le gustaría ser Admin?: I like being admin why I am a little active in the Official, I'm always aware of everything, and I'd like a little more help.
Fvkg therefore said to do the application to know your opinions.
La hora del día juegas (incluye la zona horaria): Every day, from 3 pm to 4 dela, and then I get to 6-8 and 12 until 1.
Venezuelan hours.
Enlaces a 4 o 5 informes (demos) de hackers con éxito por usted : not one, which is because when there are hackers, administrators are always there, more than anything is, Killua, Fvkg, drone in times where I play, and Stallker. so I have not a demo.
Heart
}
Thanks given by:

that doesn't matter if theres an admin or not, you just record demo and if that player get banned while recording even then it is acceptable. you just have to be quicker than admin. the requirement of 4-5 demo is to know whether you got that spark or not. HAPPY HUNTING!
}
Thanks given by:

(08-22-2012, 04:09 PM)Z_Devil Wrote: that doesn't matter if theres an admin or not, you just record demo and if that player get banned while recording even then it is acceptable. you just have to be quicker than admin. the requirement of 4-5 demo is to know whether you got that spark or not. HAPPY HUNTING!
I had not thought that, but in life every day we learn something, well, yes I will give the next (if that refusal is request me).
regards
}
Thanks given by:

thats not a refusal, its not in my power to refuse or accept application. let me give you an example, read this thread http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4650
}
Thanks given by:

i need reports...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(08-22-2012, 04:14 PM)Z_Devil Wrote: thats not a refusal, its not in my power to refuse or accept application. let me give you an example, read this thread http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4650
a question that means? the link left.

then, request is rejected?
}
Thanks given by:

(08-22-2012, 04:20 PM)lMarlon Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 04:14 PM)Z_Devil Wrote: thats not a refusal, its not in my power to refuse or accept application. let me give you an example, read this thread http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4650
a question that means? the link left.

then, request is rejected?

Waiting list....

I need your Hacker reports!!!!
}
Thanks given by:

dude, i really cant understand what you are saying. IN SHORT-- YOU MUST MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING FOR ADMIN.
}
Thanks given by:

Then again when you have the necessary requirements.
To buy the admin is also needed to meet the requirements?

yes no not understand English very well used.
}
Thanks given by:

if u wanna buy admin ... dont need requeriments

but u must know basic english
}
Thanks given by: