Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another One?

I was with a undercover name i was specting someone in other server, so suddenly i enter dd2 i forgot to change my name i was killing some guys, suddenly when the round over and one of the team´s win i got slayed with no reason i asked imek why he slay me he didint answer me when i say to him i am fps and i change my name he say to me hello fps did you se the present that i give to you in your steam profile , i ask him again why he slay me and he said to me he didint, when i show him that i was dios amore he dont answer me and then he quit

i hope this situations do not happen with good players when there is no higher in servers u.u

[Image: Sin_t_tulo.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo2.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo23.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo234.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo2345.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo23456.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo234567.jpg]

[Image: Sin_t_tulo2345678.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Pic 1

ADMIN BsK.| ImeK: slay Dio è amore

Pic 2

Steam ID of Dio è amore (Fps)

Pic 3

-Hello? Im talking with you.
-ImeK.
-You better answer me.

Pic 4

-Suck dick and all? ( I think he told him he suck dick lol )

Pic 5

-Yes.
-You slayed me.
-Dio è amore was me.

Pic 6

ImeK left.

Pic 7

-You gave me slay with out reason.
-When the round finished.
-When?
-The console.
-I have it register.

Pic 8

* Dio è amore changed name to BsK.|fps.
}
Thanks given by:

}
Thanks given by:

[Image: Screenshot%202014-10-12%2010.00.41.png]

[Image: Screenshot%202014-10-12%2010.02.18.png]

You have used 24 names with in a 1 month period. I don't know why you want to do that. also the 20th name that you have used here is a black listed name which I baned my self several time.

Now on use your real name which is "BsK.| Fps" and if some admin want to verify if you are the real Fps, since you don't have admin right now. The best way to do that is, for non steam admins you will send them a PM and ask them to check it and they MUST check. or if you all have steam you can verify it thru steam chat. in your case imek is steam and your self is also steam but yet you guys fuck in the server for no reason.

this can also be done by cheking the ip and the steam ID. but for those who are confused and not sure about all that, simply send a PM(privet message) and verify your self to them Smile

Also this cannot be considered as admin abuse because you don't have admin and you were using a different name. So Imek doesn't know who the fuck you are. typing amx_who will also not make any sense in this case.You told him who you are after you got slayed so Imek is all good here.. if you had your real name and he slayed you, that is different. I hope you get my point here..
}

player not completed the objetive
}
Thanks given by:

LOL , i just entered the server and got slapeed, when i got slapped i automatically change my name and most of those names i use it to spec somebody if you check all my deads and kills are on my official name BsK.| fps

so i dont gent why you point im using other names , beside the fact my admin is frozen i dont know why mr phantom bring that to a topic , since you are barely active in servers.

many other admins use other names and they played and i dont see none of them get point out for that.

i want to point out i enter the server and kaboom i got slapped you feel me? that´s all i have to said

about the blacklisted name is just a coincidence since i am using all those names in my steam account and i am tracked each time i play so.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Fps my apologies, I didn't know that you were "Dio e amore".
At the moment it happened i was talking on the microphone..
I said "complete your objetive" and he didn't

Tt's objetive: Plant the bomb
Ct's objetive: Defuse c4

Then when you came with "BsK. | Fps" speak again but didn't know you were "Dio e amore" i got confused, sorry
[Image: imekk.png]

◕ ‿‿ ◕

[Image: 76561198136546927.png]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H , BsK.| Fps

This has nothing to with activeness in the servers. I agree with phantom coz honestly I also do not know your undercover names and I am 200% active in the servers. Just follow what I said. You DO NOT use other names now on.. don't want any unwanted confusions here after.

Thread Closed!!
}
Thanks given by: ImeK , Phantom , BsK.| Fps