Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Announcement.

Hello guys !! how are you ? i hope that fine, good i made this thread because i want to say that i'm very inactive for the study i will be very sincere with you guys, now i dont like much to play cs 1.6 many days without playing and i think that is time to say goodbye BsK, i know that i was a retired member before but i think that is the best for the clan already im not active and im not help... as all know now im playing only cs go (when i have time for play) and i think that is better give my position to other person who want help us (idk who) but can be your desicion guys !!!.
for me already isnt the same here all things have changed, for me the game is boring and for that i dont play it much. so guys please put me as a retired member thanks.  OK GUYS THANKS FOR ALL "BsK" forever...
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , Phaze-One , BsK.| Randall (CR)

its sad heard it from you.. you're good member, the real life is more important so stay studying hard to be what you want.. ty for flying with Banished Soldiers Klan. (Phaze words)
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Done, is a sad thing, but okay i think i understand, hope we can still be friends on steam, and would love to play cs go with you someday.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

Bout time you don't do shit here anymore and we all know it. I was hoping you would come back and help up support but i guess not----------- well we have a cs go server but you know that you have shown that you don't really care about your role here but more your position so welcome to registered. You just lost your retired privileges.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Bro, you help much this community and that is much appreciated by all the community, you are a good player and a good friend.

Thanks for all your works in this community.
[Image: zwlufq.gif]

[Image: 79ef029f977c278b1f3d862266eff988.gif]
}