Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admins not aware of game rules

Hi, I happened to witness today that some admins are not aware of the rules/objectives of the game. Server: 64.94.238.81:27016
I'm not saying these admins are admin abusing, I just think they need someone to explain the rules to them.
While I was playing today, admin BSK.fsp kept repeating that no one can camp spawn on either team or they would be banned for 1 hour. I was CT and the bomb happened to land on the ramp (going A from spawn). There was a CT camping our spawn (obvious reason = the bomb). Admin BSK.Hardwell banned this player right in front of me for reason: "Camping spawn". This is not a reason to ban a CT player for. I don't think both of them are aware that CT's can camp in order to protect the bombsite.

They have not ever done anything to me personally, but it's unfair to other players and if it happened today in front of me, they are probably enforcing their "rules" every time they play. Please have them understand the rules of the game before exercising admin powers.

Thank you.
}
Thanks given by:

hello and thank you for complain , first of all do i ban some ct for spawn camp? i was talking about terrorist at spawn and the funny thing is that i was myself a terrorist at that round. also something really funny is that you complain when you are one of the players that camp a lot and i havent slap you kick you or ban for that

also i said first warning slap 2 warning 3 warning ban and i didint ban a lot of players for this reason.

if you talk about other fellow members some of them are still learning non of us are perfect , and i really do think you are using some actions of our members who have work really hard to be admins against us. also you cts abuse of the spawn place for camping , and if some admin didint see that a ct was covering the bomb it was a mistake that usually happens.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(09-07-2014, 07:35 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: hello and thank you for complain , first of all do i ban some ct for spawn camp? i was talking about terrorist at spawn and the funny thing is that i was myself a terrorist at that round. also something really funny is that you complain when you are one of the players that camp a lot and i havent slap you kick you or ban for that

also i said first warning slap 2 warning 3 warning ban and i didint ban a lot of players for this reason.

if you talk about other fellow members some of them are still learning non of us are perfect , and i really do think you are using some actions of our members who have work really hard to be admins against us. also you cts abuse of the spawn place for camping , and if some admin didint see that a ct was covering the bomb it was a mistake that usually happens.

I said BSK.Hardwell banned the player, not you. But you were the one who typed that no one can camp spawn on EITHER team at all. I'm sure you can check the logs. And for myself, I cover the bombsite. I didn't make the rules of the game. Until you plant, you shouldn't be slaying / banning anyone for protecting it (even if you call that camping). If you or 'Hardwell' are new, (you are the only admins I mentioned in this post), then that's alright, that's why I'm posting this to make others aware and to have the rules explained to you. It's for your own good as well as for innocent players.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

}

okay i want to tell that i know those rules , because shortbuss teach me that while ago, shes telling that we dont know the rules but i know it and i am sure hardwell does it , i always slap and ban someone following those rules spirit write it about , so i dont get why you are saying we dont know that rules

As you already said that i write that nobody cant spawn camp , i never said that , i said NO SPAWN CAMP. you are just using my words and changing it to make me and harwell look bad , i always tried to follow the BsK Servers Rules and from the day that i start as a admin until this day nobody has complain about my way of doing things in the server.

Also if hardwell ban that guy im sure he has his reasons to doit. you are just making us look bad.

check logs
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

Alright now, its useless to keep pointing the finger at someone without any actual proof. We do appreciate your concerns Miss^Denise and will take everything into consideration BUT since there was no DEMO posted or any chat logs for proof, we really can't take anyone's word for it. My advise is if you can get better proof next time, we can take action on the admins involved. In the meantime, I do believe that Hardwell and Fps are very experienced admins and understand our rules.

Thank you for posting your concerns again. Have a good day and keep enjoying our servers!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

(09-07-2014, 09:49 PM)Rad Wrote: Alright now, its useless to keep pointing the finger at someone without any actual proof. We do appreciate your concerns Miss^Denise and will take everything into consideration BUT since there was no DEMO posted or any chat logs for proof, we really can't take anyone's word for it. My advise is if you can get better proof next time, we can take action on the admins involved. In the meantime, I do believe that Hardwell and Fps are very experienced admins and understand our rules.

Thank you for posting your concerns again. Have a good day and keep enjoying our servers!

Do you guys keep a page for your chat logs? I thought you had the chat logs like other forums. If I knew you didn't I would have copied it. Will know for next time. Thx
}
Thanks given by:

(09-08-2014, 06:29 PM)Miss^Denise Wrote: Do you guys keep a page for your chat logs? I thought you had the chat logs like other forums. If I knew you didn't I would have copied it. Will know for next time. Thx

We don't use a page for chat logs. We store them on the servers and they can be retrieved anytime we want to. This issue doesn't require them, so lets not escalate it any further.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}