Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin application
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Hi, Greetings and Good Morning!, I am 17 Years Old, I have 1 Year Playing In Your Servants, and what I liked most is BsK Dust2 24/7, and I saver If I applied for Admin on Dust2 24/7 Am Very active!

Email: la_11maravilla@hotmail.com Steam Id: Allixon_3 In-Game name: DsK | Chevimpala67

Thank you: blush:
}
Thanks given by:

Hm... this is a peculiar issue. I would like to confirm one thing on my part of this issue. Are you a part of the DsK? If so, why do you want to be admin in our servers? In addition to that, I have been on Dust2 pretty much daily and I only see that name pop up about two days ago. I will let others decide on this and see what they have to say. Mind you, you can get admin for $6 a month Big Grin
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

dsk'm not part of a clan that's just who told me to put me, nothing to do friend Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Okay, have you donated yet? If not, then you get can get your admin via donation. If you were to get admin via donation, I would suggest that you remove the DsK tag (that is unless my fellow staff say otherwise) as we do not want our servers to have admins that is advertising for other clans. If you want to apply for admin, I would suggest that you become a member of Bsk and that you apply the "hard" way. Just like what I said, donation is the fastest way of become admin in our community.
}

Ok Brother no other way to apply, I'm from Dominican Republic and I have no credit card debit etc, I am a minor right cres that aya another way to implement friend?, and I immediately removed the clan DSK, and put me bsk
}
Thanks given by:

Well, I think that the best bet for you is to become our member and that report hackers for us when the admins are not on the servers and then we will consider you for admin. You will have to remember, before we approve of your clan application, you cannot wear our tag and that I would suggest that you make an introduction and start reporting hackers for us. By doing that you will be able to learn the way of admin and that you would be able to have a much more easier time. Now, please make an introduction of yourself so that we get to know you. I would like to thank you for your interest in become admin for Banished Soldiers, the most passionate community and the best community in the world.
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , Chevimpala67 , End

Ok thank you very much friend are very friendly now I'll add to steam, well plowed and plowed that a new post of my information, one last question, do you speak Spanish?, is that I do not know much English and one hand tradusco Greetings! Smile
}
Thanks given by:

Today I met this guy... I want to review because I told him how to do this
Chevimpala67 you should learn some English, for now I'll try to help
said price would be nice as you to wear the tag bsk
if this is running smoothly, I will help to create an introduction to know more about you
honestly...
Thanks!

also, you do not belong to DsK ... no need to bring other tags.
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: Chevimpala67

Ok Thanks brother plowed everything to be part of you, I really like your community, and thanks to the two servers, and regarding your tag and I put my friends

and when I can, and have money plowed a donation (as I have) Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive