Admin app By Ole Solsjkaer
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: BsK.|Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1775847171
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 190.108.238.122
Admin Experience: No much, just normal admin (Amx_ban , Amx_slap....)
Server(s) requestings admin to: Dust2 24/7 or Official. Or both <3 haha
Reasons you'd like admin:I like the community.. I spend time playing here all day I would like to be admin to Ban hackers or slay to campers or things like this (:
Time of day you play (include timezone): When i can.. All day >.< hahaha
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: Hmmm link? hmmmm http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?...361&page=3 ?
}
Thanks given by:

BlackList: 3

CLEAN: 0

Hack confirmeds: 13

You have my vote of course. Smile

EDIT: Sorry, I remember, Admin App are closed temporaly. Keep reporting Hackers, you can even get it! Have a nice day Smile
}
Thanks given by: Tome pa'l pinto , CAMILO1010

some time ago I was returning my attention to you, and saw you began to justify that should have the status of '' clan member ' ' why had more's post, and time reported hackers.

trying to harm other members for having done more than they do without what they have, it's not something you prese here. in my view, even if it were open to application for admin I would never accept you as a member of this family at the moment.

[THIS SHIT]

This sort of thing, say about Vtouti.

You should not even ask if he has 2 minutes here and is already a member. dont give orders to our admin to check servers, just report in chat and we will check. simply make your part and let others take care of the rest.

do your part, you are rewarded for what you do and respect. do not give unnecessary opinions about other members or players.
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass , BsK.| Ultrakiller , CAMILO1010

Guys, Please do not move an Admin app until it is properly answered by a Manager or up. Only Manager and up can Accept or Deny an Admin app. Thanks.

DENIED.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}