Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin app
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

hello... ammm... today i entered classic server and i saw it is getting boosted, so it was a lot of players there and while playing, and of course i got to many hackers on it... there wasn't any admin in there or connected so i couldn't do nothing since i don't have admin in there, i used to have admin in classic and dust2 both at the same time, so talking to phaze he told me to do this and wait for you (ONLY HIGHERS) to say what you think and vote.

Conclusion: I'm doing this app to see if i can get admin in classic as well, at least the time classic is getting boosted.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I know you used to have admin on more servers but thats when you were sm. Admins should have only one server at time but we can make exceptions when needed. Lets see what the others have to say...
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

i was there, but i got some stuff to do..  you were sm here, but u wanted to stay in clan member after u wanted  to be an admin I know you you're annoying 

you had all the powers, but u don't care and just u leave in your own now u want to get again your powers back we have a rule all the admins should have 1 server as phaze said we can make exceptions , but u hate fps and i dont want that u guys fight in game

}
Thanks given by:

(10-11-2015, 05:24 PM)Sakurai Wrote: i was there, but i got some stuff to do..  you were sm here, but u wanted to stay in clan member after u wanted  to be an admin I know you you're annoying 

you had all the powers, but u don't care and just u leave in your own now u want to get again your powers back we have a rule all the admins should have 1 server as phaze said we can make exceptions , but u hate fps and i dont want that u guys fight in game

let me get this clear, i'm not interested on having my powers again, i'm just interested in still playing and ejoying the server as always, but since is a pain in the ass playing and getting a lot of hackers on it, and you can't do anything about it... i decided to do this app, idk what does fps have on this app, but okay.

Again, i just wanna play in there without hackers (since there's no admin connected all the time i play) that's it.

}
Thanks given by:

(10-11-2015, 05:29 PM)Lui Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 05:24 PM)Sakurai Wrote: i was there, but i got some stuff to do..  you were sm here, but u wanted to stay in clan member after u wanted  to be an admin I know you you're annoying 

let me get this clear, i'm not interested on having my powers again, i'm just interested in still playing and ejoying the server as always, but since is a pain in the ass playing and getting a lot of hackers on it, and you can't do anything about it... i decided to do this app, idk what does fps have on this app, but okay.

Again, i just wanna play in there without hackers (since there's no admin connected all the time i play) that's it.

we have an awesome team taking care of our classic server but we are not 24/7 we have a real life so stop saying "you cant do anything about it" i tried everyday so don't say that im not doing anything end point of this "conversation" 

edited

and our team and higher take care of our server too we did our best everyday if u want to be admin there nice, but i just said -1 .
}
Thanks given by:

(10-11-2015, 05:45 PM)Sakurai Wrote:

we have an awesome team taking care of our classic server but we are not 24/7 we have a real life so stop saying "you cant do anything about it" i tried everyday so don't say that im not doing anything end point of this "conversation" 

edited

and our team and higher take care of our server too we did our best everyday if u want to be admin there nice, but i just said -1 .

the "you can't do anything about it" thing is talking about "ME" IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can't do anything about it because i can ban hackers or something. And i know they have a real life, like everyone here does, just that everytime i get on there's no one there.

}
Thanks given by:

(10-11-2015, 05:52 PM)Lui Wrote:
(10-11-2015, 05:45 PM)Sakurai Wrote:

edited

the "you can't do anything about it" thing is talking about "ME" IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can't do anything about it because i can ban hackers or something. And i know they have a real life, like everyone here does, just that everytime i get on there's no one there.
stop ur drama u just typed my oppinion sir stap wait for highers answers
}
Thanks given by:

I'm just going to close this app as I've seen all that i needed to know.... Classic admin: Denied!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , Lui , Lui