Admin app
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: BsK.| Haiin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61346851
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 201.221.17.92
Admin Experience: I was admin in communities, I always did well. I have well understood the rules and commands.
Server(s) requestings admin to: Dust2 24/7
Reasons you'd like admin: I'm always aware when no admin, then process to report them. I wish I had that power to prohibit the entry into the hacker
Time of day you play (include timezone): 10:00 AM/ 14:00 PM and 20:00 PM/ 04:00 AM (Sometimes even when the server is empty)
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=...1#pid63501
}
Thanks given by:

+1 , nice player, confortable to play with him, doesnt complain about every player on server like some of our stupid members
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: 9mm

Thanks my friend, It is also a pleasure to play with you. And also Killing jaj
}
Thanks given by:

You look good for be an admin, I would give +1 but you need 10 successful reports, you only have 4 good reports and 3 blacklisted reports, I don't know if they count as successful reports. I'm not sure because I imagine that you would be better if you get admin powers, but I see that you are not so active. For me is a NO for now. Sorry Sad I put "NO" in color because I want you to know and understand my answer well. I hope you will not feel hardfeelings for me, is just my opinion as Admin Manager. If you propose yourself to get something, you will get it.
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

As you say friend, I'm always people spectating when no admin on the server for hours.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2014, 10:13 PM)Haiin Wrote: As you say friend, I'm always people spectating when no admin on the server for hours.

You didn't specify that bro, you said "I'm always aware" but that's it. I saw your play time but I don't see you so much in servers. I don't play in mornings and afternoon because the university but I always check the forum and also see who's online on forum and servers and I don't ever see you even when I'm playing :/
}
Thanks given by:

You can ask, also look at the ranking. The forum came at him if something as reported. On the server I am always.

I will not argue, I serve the opinions
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2014, 10:25 PM)Haiin Wrote: You can ask, also look at the ranking. The forum came at him if something as reported. On the server I am always.

I will not argue, I serve the opinions

Sorry man but my answer is no, thanks for respecting my opinion, I respect yours and I appreciate your initiative for keep our server clean. Thank you, anyways, you have to wait more opinions from highers hahaha I can't decide about this.
}
Thanks given by:

I only see 3 confirmed (+1 which couldnt be confirmed because no status cmd), and blacklisted or already banned do not count. I would recommend getting that CONFIRMED number up and then trying again. Nothing against you in anyway, you have potential to be a successful admin, i just think you need a but more time.
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

Okey, I will try to get 5 more demos and try to give back?
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead