• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin app
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: [BsK] Blink
Steam ID:
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 71.112.37.196 (that one looks super weird to me but thats what the sites tell me)
Admin Experience: never been an admin but played this game for 10 years so i think i can handle that
Server(s) requestings admin to: classic, dust24/7 (classic is empty sometimes)
Reasons you'd like admin: help out our admin crew, despite hl guard and them there are times when admin is needed and he's not there. Another reason I want to be a demo reviewer if that is possible too
Time of day you play (include timezone): 2nd half of the day, evenings and nights America/NewYork
Links to 5 successful hacker reports by you: http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=10493
If I'm correct I have 10 reported, 8 confirmed, 1 clean
}
Thanks given by:

+1, i am sure you will do it good, I will teach you the basics commands.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Blink

If I'm correct I have 10 reported, 8 confirmed, 1 clean
[/quote]

+1 since you have a good ratio of confirmed hacks to clean. But i see u have joined since Nov 2013 and have only reported 10 players? Need to be more active...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

1+ from me.
}

try to get other vote, from a staff, manager or cos/owner and i will take a decision
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}

I had many more demos on my previous laptop and I have some on my current one that Recorded but never posted because our admins come and they get banned while I'm uploading demo. I try to post those who still run free. Plus classic where I'm usually is much cleaner than dust 24. Thanks for support guys
}
Thanks given by:

+ 1 !!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(02-20-2014, 05:03 PM)AncientGhost Wrote: try to get other vote, from a staff, manager or cos/owner and i will take a decision

Thanks Ancient Smile I don't want to beg higher ups lol let them speak for themselves if they think I'm worthy Smile
}
Thanks given by:

ACCEPTED!!!
Please, now post all your demos on admin demo zone
DON'T FORGET TO READ THE RULES

welcome to the blue team!!!
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , Blink , End

Thank you!!!
}
Thanks given by: