Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Admin Request
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Name in game: soopadupa

Steam ID/IP: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024728021 or STEAM_0 : 0 : 1039692414 IP: 99.155.33.223

How long you have been playing cs: 10 years

Server you wish to be admin in: all

Why you want to be admin: for those random days when someone is ballsy enough to hop in and just full on aimbot wall hack and theres noone around to keep the game fun and fair.

Why you think we should make you admin: daily player. mature. fair. nothing to prove i just love playing CS.

1. When you are suspecting someone is hacking will you record a demo and ban the mother f*cker?
Full version Fraps ready to go.
2. If you ban a person accidentally do you have the guts to tell us?
If so, i would make it right, but ive been playing long enough to know how a hacker moves
3. When a unban appeal is posted will you post a demo promptly after viewing the post?
Absolutely!
4. Do you play fairly on our servers (no hacks)?
I just love playing CS... Hacking is for people that try to ruin the fun of others. So, definately!!
}
Thanks given by:

Approved Welcome to adminship my friend Smile be sure to read all the rules and wear the [banished] tag while in game!
}
Thanks given by:

congrats hope to see u online
}
Thanks given by:

Thank you very much! Will do!! =)
Hmm i am trying to access amxmodmenu and it says i have no access to this menu. I am in classic. am i not admin in-game yet?

Also tried amx_say etc and other commands but same thing. i have no access to this command.
}
Thanks given by: