Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Kenya is FOOLIN.

(12-28-2014, 01:44 PM)KenYa # Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 12:32 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 10:56 AM)KenYa # Wrote: He was doing 2 things.
Was he spamming on mic and
Was he using abusive language on mic

Can you be a little bit more specific? What word did he use that made you kick him? Also were those words directed towards you or they were just having a chat with each other?

The reason why I ask this is, because umm and think it was "nub in the pub" were playing with me in Classic, for quite a while last night. They were talking to each other, which shouldn't have any effect on anybody. You always have the option to mute them from client side. I'm hoping you better have a really good reason for your actions.

Actually I can not remember well, when speaking with a microphone, is very uncomfortable for me because I can not hear my opponent, is frustrating for me. No memory if words were directed at me or was a conversation with another person. i return to the same, I warned of all possible ways , many times...!
Try to shut him up, warning and giving kick, but not understood

no longer want to talk about this
Thanks

Kenya you don't have a choice but to talk about it. As admins we need proof and good reasons for bans. You don't tell us you don't remember exactly or don't want to talk about it. You may very well may have your admin frozen if this ban is deemed wrongful.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

(12-28-2014, 02:02 PM)r3coN Wrote:
(12-28-2014, 01:44 PM)KenYa # Wrote:

Can you be a little bit more specific? What word did he use that made you kick him? Also were those words directed towards you or they were just having a chat with each other?

The reason why I ask this is, because umm and think it was "nub in the pub" were playing with me in Classic, for quite a while last night. They were talking to each other, which shouldn't have any effect on anybody. You always have the option to mute them from client side. I'm hoping you better have a really good reason for your actions.

Actually I can not remember well, when speaking with a microphone, is very uncomfortable for me because I can not hear my opponent, is frustrating for me. No memory if words were directed at me or was a conversation with another person. i return to the same, I warned of all possible ways , many times...!
Try to shut him up, warning and giving kick, but not understood

no longer want to talk about this
Thanks

Kenya you don't have a choice but to talk about it. As admins we need proof and good reasons for bans. You don't tell us you don't remember exactly or don't want to talk about it. You may very well may have your admin frozen if this ban is deemed wrongful.
Well, that's the reason, I warned all stop talking by microphone

I warned: to him and all players

I WARNED YOU A THOUSAND TIMES

THIS BOY NOT UNDERSTOOD AND l DECIDED TO GIVE BAN

Try to shut him up, warning and giving kick, but not understood-.
}
Thanks given by:

The problem here is that people are allowed to use their microphone in our servers. We have alltalk enabled so both teams can talk amongst each other. So unless he was talking shit directly to you, or about bsk, or ghosting then he is allowed to talk on the mic. So please lose your attitude and give a better explanation. You don't just warn, slap, slay, kick, ban someone because they are talking on mic and you don't want them to.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

I only ban Mic Spammers when they are actually... spamming, Like screaming or playing music.

are you saying we dont allow bad words? they are friends and they were having a talk as friends, using bad words... they offended nobody.

If you feel bothered by their talking you are free to mute them from CS, there's an option to do it... but there's no reason to Warn, Kick, Ban, because he wasnt doing anything wrong
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , Agent Orange

(12-28-2014, 03:11 PM)r3coN Wrote: The problem here is that people are allowed to use their microphone in our servers. We have alltalk enabled so both teams can talk amongst each other. So unless he was talking shit directly to you, or about bsk, or ghosting then he is allowed to talk on the mic. So please lose your attitude and give a better explanation. You don't just warn, slap, slay, kick, ban someone because they are talking on mic and you don't want them to.

Ahhh ok man. I did not know that they can now talk on the mic. Well beg your sorry ... like I'm not the only one who gives mic ban on spam ... so now the microphone is enabledBig Grin

(12-28-2014, 03:18 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: I only ban Mic Spammers when they are actually... spamming, Like screaming or playing music.

are you saying we dont allow bad words? they are friends and they were having a talk as friends, using bad words... they offended nobody.

If you feel bothered by their talking you are free to mute them from CS, there's an option to do it... but there's no reason to Warn, Kick, Ban, because he wasnt doing anything wrong

Yeah man... sorry .!!!

I always warn in the server
}
Thanks given by:

just disable the voice next time, man. these guys are chatterboxes but i doubt that they use foul language. the command is voice_enable 0 i think, look it up or in sound options.

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by:

That's exactly what we were doing, merely talking with each other, no abusive language whatsoever, just a mere conversation. Kicked and banned.
}
Thanks given by: