In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)
In Game Name: [BsK] Icecold960
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19703127
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : i would rather not give that out please
Admin Experience: i'v been owner of my own servers for a few months till they shut down, and a few months of admin in a tf2 server till it shut down, and 2 weeks here
Server(s) requestings admin to: Classic and Dust2 24/7
Reasons you'd like admin: so i can ban hackers while there are no other admins on
Time of day you play (include timezone): 2:45pm-9:00pm or even 10:00pm Pacific Time... (4:00am-9:00pm on weekends)
Links to 3 successful hacker reports by you: i have 15 confirmed here! http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=9825

side-note: i am sorry for what lies i did say in this community... they will be forever in my conscience and i will forever feel guilty... can we just leave it in the past?
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

You can ban hackers, but you need learn that be an admin is not only ban hackers. You must be mature and must have a good judgment, also liars are not trusted for us..

Your trial ended recently and we take the decision of remove your admin out, applying so soon will not work..
You should take your time to show us that you can have the enough mature and you really have learned from the past to get again the admin position

I won't denied you, let's see what others have to say.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

(10-12-2013, 10:21 PM)End Wrote: You can ban hackers, but you need learn that be an admin is not only ban hackers. You must be mature and must have a good judgment, also liars are not trusted for us..

Your trial ended recently and we take the decision of remove your admin out, applying so soon will not work..
You should take your time to show us that you can have the enough mature and you really have learned from the past to get again the admin position

I won't denied you, let's see what others have to say.

Exactly what I would put.
}
Thanks given by: End , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

That was a really good asnswer @End,

Guess i should say....-1
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , BsK.| Fps , End , DrezzLER# , Hardwell

My opinion: ice... first of all,i hate when someone is lying,we dont tolerate that
2)If u want a second opportunity you need be HONEST!!! ( and i think you know this)
Quote: can we just leave it in the past?
in my opinion... no

Quote: Links to 3 successful hacker reports by you: i have 15 confirmed here!
i know you experience in hackers but you was demoted for liar!

[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean