Admin App
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: BsK.| CyaMusk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1406197377
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 186.95.253.14
Admin Experience: i  once had a hosted server, and have knowledge of amx commands
Server(s) requestings admin to: De_Dust2 24/7
Reasons you'd like admin: My main reason is to help keep clean of hackers server, I see that the administrator who passes it there is sakurai and then there are times that it can be connected and see many hackers, I wanted to be an administrator to take care of the server, I know an administrator is a big responsibility, you will do my best.
Time of day you play (include timezone): Virtually all day, I start playing from morning until dawn ... (GMT-4:30)
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:  http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-report-cheat-of-ak47

(Thanks for the desicion you take, if you do not accept me now will try then I see only the server hacks come too and would like to help, as my friend when saku not enter many hacks)

}
Thanks given by:

First of all Did you read the admin app requeriments? check it again http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-admin-ap...nts-format

You do not have 1 month as a member, you were accept 4 days ago, thats means that you just want to be admin here and you do not want to help us. (that is my oppinion)
}
Thanks given by:

So can wait 1 month for re app admin Smile ty
}
Thanks given by:

Denied for now.
Do not have one month as a member, expect this one month, doing a good job, report hacks, helping the community and surely you will be accepted.
Good luck friend!

[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I think you should improve a bit more with the reports, and also should last a little longer as a member, you need to have 1 month of membership  and you don't have enough confirmed reports to qualify for admin. keep adding more reports to your topic and once you meet the complete requirements, then you could try again. That is my opinion. As say [b]=16px[b][R]ide[R][/b] DENIED !!![/b]
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: camp1