Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)
In Game Name: BsK.| AmericaN BadasS
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:430946
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 108.77.152.44
Admin Experience: Many years 4+ nonconsecutive
Server(s) requestings admin to: Classic, Official, Dust2 24/7, GunGame
Reasons you'd like admin: To fulfill basic admin duties; banning hackers, kicking mic spammers, slaying spawn campers
Time of day you play (include timezone): Through the week any time between 5pm-11pm EST, on weekends any time all day
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-hacker-reports

Comments:
I have been playing CS since before it switched over to Steam. I remember having adminmod access, before AMX mod was ever used. I am familiar with the commands and proper admin conduct.

Although I have not yet reached 1 month, I am very confident I will hit that mark. I am anxious to apply for admin rights because I often happen to play when no admins are on. I play on all the servers, although rarely Throwback, and even less on Zombies.

I understand if I am required to wait until my month is up before I am considered for admin, but I figured I would go ahead and make this post so that I may be meanwhile considered. Thank you for your time and consideration.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=47385&background=random]
[Image: cl0x.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I think you should improve a bit more with the reports, and also should last a little longer as a member, you need to have 1 month of membership with BsK and you don't have enough confirmed reports to qualify for admin. keep adding more reports to your topic and once you meet the complete requirements, then you could try again, and you can only have one server as admin. That is my opinion, expect the opinions of the highers.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: MartinGarrix , AmericaN BadasS

(11-28-2014, 05:23 PM)BsK.| CAMILO1010 Wrote: I think you should improve a bit more with the reports, and also should last a little longer as a member, you need to have 1 month of membership with BsK and you don't have enough confirmed reports to qualify for admin. keep adding more reports to your topic and once you meet the complete requirements, then you could try again, and you can only have one server as admin. That is my opinion, expect the opinions of the highers.

I understand the time requirement, and I realize I have not been in the klan for a month, yet. I was just posting my application for when I do acquire my time, I may be considered. How many hacker reports are required? I think I have nearly 20, and the only one that wasn't considered a hacker was one that I don't think I gave enough proof for, but was definitely hacking.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=47385&background=random]
[Image: cl0x.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(11-28-2014, 05:10 PM)AmericaN BadasS Wrote: Server(s) requestings admin to: Classic, Official, Dust2 24/7, GunGame

You start with only one server, so please pick only one for your initial run. Once you do that, we will ask the server's team for your performance review and your admin will be setup accordingly.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: MartinGarrix

1+ for classic or dust2
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: MartinGarrix , AmericaN BadasS

-1 Not near enough time as a member to become admin.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Freak ShOw. , r3coN , CAMILO1010 , MartinGarrix

-1 for now, I agree with sean.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: MartinGarrix

All members have the same opportunity to be admin if they meet the requirements
So for now will be -1
}