Admin Aplication By Donato
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Admin Aplication
In Game Name: BsK.| Donato
Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1658377603 0 48:16 122 0
Admin Experience:i have been here thank to god a long time i lost time count sorry
Server(s) requestings admin to: Official De_dust2
Reasons you'd like admin: Not a great amount of admins in some times of the week and always some guys come to dust 24 7 asking for help to ban a hacker . if you like i can help but i will understand if i ask a lot THank you for reading. i havent been active a lot thanx of college but everytime i can ill be active. ( Many hackers ban from dust and classic go official to do there bad ways)
Time of day you play (include timezone): from 10:00 to 11:00 pm Monday through Friday
free you will see me active all day
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-donato-r...2#pid74822
If I'm correct I have 11 reported, 10 confirmed, 1 clean
}
Thanks given by:

From what I have seen of you, you have yet to demonstrate that you are of the patient kind and that it was very prominent when you asked to be a member of the month. That award is only rewarded and that it is not requested. My verdict is that you will have to wait until you can demonstrate that you can be patient.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

I have a better reason.........BECAUSE I FUCKING ALREADY DENIED YOU!!!!!! I warned you that i was out of patience with you, and yet you go ahaed and make another admin app just 2 days after the first one I denied?? I will decide by the end of the day weather you will even be a member of this klan anymore. Let alone an admin! And to my fellow brothers, I know we are not supposed to be using big red letters, or telling people off in posts, but this guy has pushed way beyond any point where I can be nice anymore.

EDIT: Alright, I have thought about this all day, I am not going to remove you from the Klan, But I will give you one last warning. DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER ADMIN APP! If you do you will leave me no choice but to remove you, I have been extremely patient with you, You can count yourself lucky that I promised my close friends here that I would tone down the rage, and be a kinder gentler YaYa. Otherwise I would have kicked you out and banned you from our fourm and servers by now. If you do make another admin app, then you will have proven that you can't be taught, or reasoned with. That is exactly what we do not want, or need in our community. It takes all of us working together to make this thing work. If you are not part of the solution, you become part of the problem, and there is only one way to fix that. Like I said. This is your last chance, Please don't make me regret giving it to you.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , r3coN