Admin Aplication
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: [BsK] n0w #Up^
Steam ID: 617 STEAM_0:0:254517569 0 09:09 85 0
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) : 190.149.36.43
Admin Experience: I believe that I have not so much experience but I'm ready to learn
Server(s) requestings admin to: Zombie Plague and Official
Reasons you'd like admin: The hlguard does not detect most of hacks So help is required from an administrator, and also to answer questions from players.

Time of day you play (include timezone): On weekends I play almost all Day and What is Game In The Week Morning, Afternoon'm studying, and play a little in the Night (CHILE)

Links to 5 successful hacker reports by you: http://www.bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=10600

1 Clean.
}
Thanks given by:

You only can choose 1 server for trial admin
1+
}
Thanks given by:

+ for me bro <3
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

+1 but if i see you banning people with the reason "Disrespect" i'll fucking remove it, because u get angry with soft words

Can anyone decide?
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass , Rattlehead

+1 frim me
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-22-2014, 02:01 AM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: +1 but if i see you banning people with the reason "Disrespect" i'll fucking remove it, because u get angry with soft words

Can anyone decide?

So true. ½+ from me.
}
Thanks given by:

Admin app accepted.

- Upload all your demos in a single thread into the Admin demo zone section.
- Read the Server admin rules, if you already read it then read it again [Click Here]
- Put [BsK-T] before your nick.

Since now you have more powers than others but you are not better than others, you have a responsability and you must be mature using your admin powers and in your actions give a good image as responsible of maintaining order on the server.. we are trusting in you, don't do something stupid.

Send me by PM the password you want, and the server you want. (you can choose one only)
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , Phantom , BsK.| Fps , Rattlehead

I ask to be administrator on the zombie plague
Since this server leave it abandoned
}
Thanks given by:

ADMIN REVOKED
REASON?: ABUSING!!!!!!
OTHER THING, BEFORE BE ADMIN, READ THE RULES!!! IT'S IMPORTANT
BE ADMIN IS A PRIVILEGE
FUCK THE GUYS WHO DON'T READ IT
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}

Well, it is understood that the word'' never do it again'' already widely used so If not I read the rules but hey, I did and can not be repeated denuevo what did I already marked and not good can be reversed so I had very bad karma and abuse of my powers as you say.
}
Thanks given by: