Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Abuse (Fps)

Hello guys. The reazon of this unban is that i think fps is abusing his admin. Every step because lanze him one grenade and then kill him. Did not even see me when I kill, then gave me immediately ban, I bet you do not even have demo, I bet you do not even have demo of this ban.

Im currently following the steps to join the clan and then be admin to do my job but this guy ruined my reputation giving me a ban for no reason. Im brother Hardwell and he was beside me when it happened, the same can witness them. I hate the hack also I am not a child to use such things, I have 25 years. I think that Fps is a kid because its ban was immature. Greetings.

May the force be with u
May the force be with you[/font]
}
Thanks given by:

proofs?
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Buddy, I dont think my attitude is incorrect. I'm just reporting something wrong done, always play on the server with different names and yesterday i register to join the clan and good admin would like you to help me to be and do the job, dont think i register only be admin, wanted to be part of the team bsk. If I can not or I do not meet the requirements its oka, no problem.

I have no proof because it gave me an immediate ban, the only evidence I have is that my brother was beside me and I 'm trying to do everything right to join the clan. We are really against hackers and play this game this since I was 13. I think that should have proofs is him(video demo) With respect to age I think immaturity greatly influences because for a single pulse can make many things. Thanks and sorry if my speech he seemed i was just reviewing something went wrong.

(10-07-2014, 03:12 PM)VeGa Wrote: proofs?

I have no proof because the ban was immediate.
}
Thanks given by:

well we only can wait the answer of Fps be patient and this gonna be solved Big Grin
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: VeGa

}
Thanks given by: