Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin Abuse

I was banned because I asked why my friend was banned, this was by Eyedea*. I was thinking about joining up and being an admin but if this is how you guys treat your players this way, idk if I want to. He got slayed multiple times for killing the admin, then banned because he talked back. I asked why he was banned and my ban reason is have a good day? I play under multiple names on this server, Yorkville, Ville, and HIGH END CHEESE, never had a problem before playing with this shitty admin online!

Your's truly,
MISS HIGH END CHEESE
}
Thanks given by:

You were harassing people in the server. And being extremely immature. Both of you are not needed in this community.
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

any demo or screenshot?
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I will uplift the ban if you can apologize to dr0ne and your husband "friend"
to the community.
}
Thanks given by:

I need drone to tell me he is honestly offended before I apologizing for saying he doesn't have enough cheese in his diet!
}
Thanks given by:

I play under multiple names on this server, Yorkville, Ville, and HIGH END CHEESE, never had a problem before playing with this shitty admin online!

Your's truly,
MISS HIGH END CHEESE
[/quote]

I can ban you from the forums if you would like?
}
Thanks given by:

Drone was callign names on us whenever he killed us, when we killed him he couldn't hack it, so it is bs that we get banned because he whines to his admin buddies he even said he would get them to ban us before eyedea* banned us. eyedea* would get killed and slay us to end the round automatically
}
Thanks given by:

(07-20-2012, 04:44 PM)HIGHENDCHEESE Wrote: I need drone to tell me he is honestly offended before I apologizing for saying he doesn't have enough cheese in his diet!

I asked all of you guys to stop spamming useless stuff doesn't matter what was said really. Dr0ne also asked you to leave him alone.

Maybe listening to admins is harder than I thought.
}
Thanks given by:

Ban me from whatever you guys want, the server said to report admin abuse, so i'm reporting it, trying to keep the server fun to play and not have power hungry children banning people for no reason
}
Thanks given by:

As far as what went down I came in and saw you both spamming chat. I didn't see dr0ne say anything but "wow" which is what he always says. And he asked you both you stop harassing him.
}
Thanks given by: