Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: [BsK] Danato
Steam ID: 2,432 STEAM_0: 4:759035393
IP (whatismyipaddress.com): 186.14.39.243
Admin Experience: I have much experience with amxmodmenu
just ask a try! : D
Server (s) applications management: From dust24 / 7
Reasons you would like admin: I want to be a server administrator to keep cheaters off
The time of day you play (including time zone): I play a lot, I have no specific time
Links to the reports of the three hackers success for you:
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=9234

i may not have money to donate
When me have the money to donate I will
And I hope to have some confidence and see that my intentions are not badSmileSmileBig Grin

Fukcing google traductor xd
}
Thanks given by:

Please wait for staff to give a tally of good bans to bad bans so we can gauge your effectiveness. Be patient please.

STAFF:Please make a total of all his bans...Good bans v.s. Bad Bans. Thanks.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

Making tally now, please be patient

Um... StandarD did you count right? Because i got 46 demos total.

Anyways, here is my tally:

42 CONFIRMED
4 CLEAN

From that you have 91% correct. So I would say that your application would be accepted, but you really have to doAMX_WHO command as it will help us to determine if the hacker is an IP changer amongst other things. I would rally for the extension of your admin for a week and if you show that you can remember to use the command then I will accept this application or vote a +1 on it. Thank you for your service here at Banished Airways.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

After of your admin app .

[Hackers Reports] <== their hackers reported in trial , If you want check .

you have ..

40 Confirmed
3 Clean
28 times you forgot the amx_who only when Futon and ptR warned you.

you did a good job. only thing I need to stress is that you never answer me, when I ask something for you , you need to learn English. I hate being ignored. Dodgy

anyway will be punish If you forget the amx_who one more time , you was warned since you get the admin , so we dont need do it more ..
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , BsK.| Fps , BullsEye© , Ash

I am ok with the one week extension thing. But he has to KNOW that he has to follow the rules! Also he has to PLAY with HIS FORUM NAME!
Don't be playing under different names please.

And answer your highers when they talk to you in game. They are all super experienced and are only trying to help you. Let's see what the other guys say.....
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

(08-21-2013, 08:56 PM)[BsK] YaYa® Wrote: I am ok with the one week extension thing. But he has to KNOW that he has to follow the rules! Also he has to PLAY with HIS FORUM NAME!
Don't be playing under different names please.

And answer your highers when they talk to you in game. They are all super experienced and are only trying to help you. Let's see what the other guys say.....

I agree with you . one week .
I have only one thing to say . If you forgot one time the amx_who I will rape your ass . and learn answer fast on servers please . Sleepy
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

Sorry if I do not respond is that they often do not understand
I do not understand at what point did not respond u
I I spend talking to everyone on the server xd
I agree with your conditions
}
Thanks given by:

(08-21-2013, 08:32 PM)N0616JC Wrote: Um... StandarD did you count right? Because i got 46 demos total.

I don't count, nor that blacklists were banned earlier by Fuzilero. only the bans of him .
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , BullsEye©

They could give me back the admin? u.u
}
Thanks given by:

One week added like YaYa said .. go ahead , show us what you can do . post your demos in the same thread . Smile

closed
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , BsK.| Fps