Steam ID:

STEAM_0:4:549149496

IP(whatismyipaddress.com):

Admin Experience:

No.

SERVER(s) requestings admin to:

Oficcial

Reasons you'd like admin:

First of all, I due to high demand that has the oficcial SV in these last days and the lack of managers at key moments in the SV ( When it is full) led me to make the decision to apply for a position in the administration and maintain order and control of the SV when the demand is high , then users need a special attention ( An administrator )

Time of day you play (include timezone):

Currently I have an overall availability throughout the DIA ... Since I 'm rentals in college and have time to firmly address this position in the administration... Just do I have now gameplay between 10-15 hours, which vary throughout the day

EST10 : 31 PM
Standard Time
CST9 : 31 PM
Central Standard Time
PST7 : 31 PM
Pacific Standard Time
GMT3 : 31 AM
Greenwich mean time
UTC3 : 31 AM
Coordinated Universal Time

10:58 p . m .
Monday, December 8, 2014 ( GMT- 4: 30)
Time in Venezuela

Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-l-ock-reports

Comments:

Clearly they do not have enough time stipulated to belong to the administration, but my commitment to BsK is great ... The support and collaboration that I could get paid to BsK SV Oficcial be excellent and so would have better control within the SV and thus cover the absence or lack of administrators as I said before it takes at key moments (When the SV is filled )
}
Thanks given by:

I think you should improve a bit more with the reports, and also should last a little longer as a member, you need to have 1 month of membership and you don't have enough confirmed reports to qualify for admin. keep adding more reports to your topic and once you meet the complete requirements, you have many reports that are clean . That is my opinion, expect the opinions of the highers.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

DENIED, Try again in a month and when you have more CONFIRMED reports.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , MartinGarrix , Freak ShOw.