Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name:

BsK.| unKinD

Steam ID:

deparT

IP:

Admin Experience:
None in terms of having the actual power to kick, slap, or ban. However i have been catching hackers a looong time.

Server(s) requestings admin to: BsK 24\7 Dust 2

Reasons you'd like admin:

Well I feel I can help the community get rid of some of the hackers out there as they pop up. This is a big responsibility and I am ready to help out the BsK servers. A lot of people know me on the servers now and have asked me to ban obvious hackers but unfortunately, during those times, our admin aren't on. I am in the top 15 on this server which shows not only my activity but also my skill level which is essential in ensuring the ban is justified. if any doubts.

Time of day you play (include timezone):

I play random hours of the day, basically whenever i am not working. I play at least an hour a day. Could be 1am est or 1pm est.

I've caught at least 50+ hackers in this server already, including one who was pretending to be azilado lol
}
Thanks given by:

The reports of hacker is to see if the members can difference of a hacker / exp people please, we don't want steamers of 4-6 digits making unban app everyday. That's the first thing they think about that "watch who are you giving admin". We can see if you are ready for this if you report hackers, that's my opinion. or! You can donate for Admin, donations are always welcome Smile
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

First of all, how have you "caught" 50+ hackers yet you've never posted a hacker/cheater report?

Second, here are the requirements, which at this moment you have not met all of.

Admin App Requirements

• All Admins MUST first sign up as Members. ( except donators)
• They must be known in the servers they are requesting admin in. ( regular players )
• You must be active on the forums and the servers to receive admin. 
• You obtain admin by approval of 1 co-owner/CoS or 2 Manager/Staff
• You must fully read and understand the Server Rules and Admin Rules.
• You must have at the LEAST 20 posts.
• You must know BASIC ENGLISH
• You need more than 1 Month as clan member 
• 10 Confirmed Hacker Reports
• Must have a Legit SteamID.

About the reports :

If you reported 5 guys and 2 demos were clean, DENIED
If you reported 10 guys and 4 were clean players, Denied
60% of your reports must be Cheaters 

admin app DENIED for now. This does not mean forever. Please read the requirements and once you meet each category reapply.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}