Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Abusing Reputation

I want to address an issue that has come to our attention today about the Thank system. Recently, some people thought it was a great idea to thank thousands of someone's posts to boost their reputation and get them many points. I want to warn you all right now that this is absolutely not allowed. Not only is this exploiting the reputation system, but you are also making it unfair for the people who actually earned their own reputation.

Anyone who has their reputation boosted unfairly will have all their thanks wiped and will receive an infraction. This also includes the person who thanked all the post.

It's fine to thank posts from people if you really think it deserves it. Just don't go and abuse the reputation system for your own benefit.
Or this will be the consequences!
http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=2844

Thanks for reading.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

i love your reputation Kofjan .... nice number (69)

hhahaa

Thx for the info Smile !
}
Thanks given by:

thanks for the info kofjan
}
Thanks given by:

Valeu pela informação Kofjan.. '-'
}
Thanks given by:

I never taught that in here some1 just wants reputation .. Well i got an idea. why not just take out the reputation system?
[Image: Counter_Strike_French_GIGN_by_Wes2299.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-15-2012, 05:11 PM)d-_-b Wrote: I never taught that in here some1 just wants reputation .. Well i got an idea. why not just take out the reputation system?

delete all of the adds 'cause they're doing stupid things???

NO

They Must Learn Shy
}
Thanks given by:

good information kofjan
}
Thanks given by: