Abuse Report By AShy

Your Name: Dj Ashba

Your In-game name: iHack

Your IP-Address or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35506059

Date of the ban: April 6th, 2014

Server where you were abused: Official

Admin who abused: [Polo]Norte*-*

Description of the Event:

Seems like these 2 guys are nice when im with my real name... they're like 2 little scared kids being so nice with me, but i joined with a different name and its not always the same attitude... i dont like double face people... Agent Orange was bitching every player who killed him, Calling them "Fags" "Fags Awping" ( It was Awp_india so its really stupid to say Awp is for fags ) , Anyway, they wanted to have some fun, and Polo asked Agent if she could Spin him, i was disappointed since Normal Admins are not able to use SPIN and the Rest of the "fuckoff" commands, he said okay but she said "I wanna test it on someone else at first" and oh wow... she selected me, she used amx_spin on me and my fkin CS sucks now because no matter if you use "amx_unspin" My in game chat is now at the top of the screen, fkin cunts, I had to use the "Verify Files" Option of my CS 1.6 Copy on Steam to make it work again, DONT TEST SERIOUS COMMANDS, THEY WERE ADDED TO BAN CHEATERS, NOT TO HAVE FUN WITH NORMAL PLAYERS!!!

Phantom is about to update this Thread with your punishment... ITS ON THE RULES !!! DON'T USE SLAP , SLAY , ETC , FOR FUN !!!!

Thanks TomePalPinto for doing your job scolding her Smile

btw... she said i was using cheats, Funny shit

PROOF (Unspin Moment) :

[Image: unspin_zps50cb5927.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

}

I damaged your cs? cs damages spin? . -.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass , BsK.| Ricardo

Damn u got me lol, yeah i need to control my attitude, i was pissed before so i was very mad, my apologies with you ash, i always got mad very easy.

And the spin thing with me... I said "Yes" because 1, i knew that if she knows the rules she would't do that, 2 to see if she follows the rules, if she spin me, i would talk with her and talk with you ash. I never accept just for fun. And again, my apologies.
}

Sorry ashba u.u
}

(04-06-2014, 06:31 PM)**Agent Orange** Wrote: Damn u got me lol, yeah i need to control my attitude, i was pissed before so i was very mad, my apologies with you ash, i always got mad very easy.

And the spin thing with me... I said "Yes" because 1, i knew that if she knows the rules she would't do that, 2 to see if she follows the rules, if she spin me, i would talk with her and talk with you ash. I never accept just for fun. And again, my apologies.

lol i dont care if you get mad with me or if you insult me, i just laugh, but i was using Another name to check how you guys treat normal players, thats all, nothing personal Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Lol Ash always get banned by everyone, you shouldn't be an owner so LOL jk! <3
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}

BsK.| [Polo]Norte*-* you need read again the admin rules

http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=4065
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , BsK.| Ricardo

come on guys.. we don't ask you to be perfect but.. where is the responsability and maturity?...your job is keep the servers clean of cheaters, and provide players a likable game space. Get admin doesn't make you better than normal players. If you see your admin as something that make you higher than other player then you don't deserve it. You must be a example and DO NOT an abuser like you're untouchable for being admin..

About commands, slay/slap/kick/ban is all that you need to do your job.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}