Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About my activity.

As many of you may have noticed, my activity has dropped drastically this past month. I would like to say that the reason behind it is I've been extremely busy with work and new requests that are coming in from customers. Banning hackers, managing the server and reports aside, I don't even have the time to play CS in my free time at the time (I only play sometimes on the weekends when I have the most free time).

If any of the highers feel like I'm just wasting my SM position, feel free to take away my rank. However, do note that I'm planning to get more active hopefully on December as I will have a few weeks off from work on the holidays.
}
Thanks given by:

Everyone in this community, without exception, have something called "Real Life", in which we have our duties and other things that we do every day, those things take our time to do the things we like, our hobbies, and things that keep us entertained, so don't worry, bro. If you're so busy and you can't play CS, do not worry about that, do your job as best you can.

I appreciate what are you doing, type othis post to inform us about your problems, I really appreciate it. And don't worry about your rank, I doubt very much that BsK gonna remove it. Just come and play and do your job to clean the servers when you can.

I always say, we need to give the necessary time for our duties, then later we gonna have time for our hobbies.

I hope you come back soon to the community. Take care, bro!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: uGod

I understand you clearly all of us have a life out here, some have more often enter the servers. why only go to College, have someone who doesn't have time, really, we have to understand
}

(10-24-2014, 10:31 AM)gl1tch! Wrote: Everyone in this community, without exception, have something called "Real Life", in which we have our duties and other things that we do every day, those things take our time to do the things we like, our hobbies, and things that keep us entertained, so don't worry, bro. If you're so busy and you can't play CS, do not worry about that, do your job as best you can.

I appreciate what are you doing, type othis post to inform us about your problems, I really appreciate it. And don't worry about your rank, I doubt very much that BsK gonna remove it. Just come and play and do your job to clean the servers when you can.

I always say, we need to give the necessary time for our duties, then later we gonna have time for our hobbies.

I hope you come back soon to the community. Take care, bro!

While I agree with what you say, It is not your place to say it!
It is not for you to say what is ok and what is not, It's fine for you to say you understand, but not to tell him his job is safe. That is for Highers to decide! Glitch please think before you post, any more of this and there will be concequences. I hope I am clear.

UGod, Relax dude, everyone has things in real life that take up time, we do not yank a guys position right away, Don't worry right now, just do you and we will worry about the rest Smile
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: uGod , r3coN , H I G H

as yaya said, don't worry bro! take your time to return. Tongue
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}

you're ok, just look at me lol !! i havent played in like 2 months
[Image: giphy.gif]
}