Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AWP on/off mode?

Is it possible to get a vote poll on the beginnig of each game? So after the server restarts after 30 rounds the game begins with a poll. Someting like:

AWP
1) ON
2) OFF

And so each player will decide. I think the rest is pretty much self explanatory.
}
Thanks given by:

You mean that they get the awp the server????
}
Thanks given by:

no I mean that for this server get a plugin or whatever so when the game starts (not every round) there's a vote or a menu. So each player decides if he wants to play with awp or not. And whatever gets more votes is the game with or without awp.
}
Thanks given by:

No no not like
}
Thanks given by:

Well, from what I can tell, this is far more worse than a plugin that limits the amounts of awps to each team... you see the problem is that the server is set to no wait time before round starts and that if there is going to be a vote at the beginning of each round or game, players will get annoyed in that they just want to hop on and play. I am saying that as a fellow player in the server and that I like to play with awp sometimes and that I really love the awp when I can get people that are just clueless enough to move in a straight line... I am sure that this would cause our regular players to leave the server and not play on the server because of this plugin. In addition, Dust_2 is the most popular server in the BsK line up and that if there were to be any big changes like the one that you suggested, the response can both ways and there will be people that love it and there will be people that hate it. Just saying, unless there is a majority of complains of awp players that are always at a place camping, we do not think that it is worth it to change something that has worked so well for so long. In all, that is my two cents of this conversation.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I don't think its a good idea because of the fact that it will force our player to have to wait at the beginning of the rounds and trust me, that can get annoying real fast. Maybe on the classic server since that server has a wait time but in dust 2, everything is fast paced and thats how our community likes it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by:

You guys misunderstood the suggestion. It says a vote after 30 rounds, which is limit for map change, so in other words. lolipop wants us to add a voting at the start of the map to pick awp on or off.

With that being said, nobody would agree to removing awp for one map. There is an old say," if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Dust2 is running smooth with no issues. I don't see any reason to bring major change to it.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN