Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ANNOUNCE !

Hi guys first of all I want to thank all of you that I can be the part of this family I was more then happy to be the part of this community mostly I want to thank Satan to give me that chance to be the one of the " higher " even if some ppl think that I wasnt good enough anyway thats not the point im writing here so to make it less writing and less bullshit to you guys Im leaving this family . Im leaving because I cant be often here on the server or on the forum as much as I want to and im stop playing cs 1.6 and stop carrying about that . Thank you all for all the reports , msg about hackers I was trying to do my best. AND MOSTLY thank you for that opportunity I got here . You can always catch me on steam . It was wonderful time for me here !!

Ps : Sorry for my interpunction etc im bad with english

Ps2 : Please somebody of "highers " to take my powers

One more time I always will think of you as my friends ! Heart Heart Heart Heart
[Image: graphic.png]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , BullsEye© , N0616JC

(05-24-2016, 07:26 PM)Sorry to read that koko. We will miss you. koko_0 Wrote: Hi guys first of all I want to thank all of you that I can be the part of this family I was more then happy to be the part of this community mostly I want to thank Satan to give me that chance to be the one of the " higher " even if some ppl think that I wasnt good enough anyway thats not the point im writing here so to make it less writing and less bullshit to you guys Im leaving this family . Im leaving because I cant be often here on the server or on the forum as much as I want to and im stop playing cs 1.6 and stop carrying about that . Thank you all for all the reports , msg about hackers I was trying to do my best. AND MOSTLY thank you for that opportunity I got here . You can always catch me on steam . It was wonderful time for me here !!

Ps : Sorry for my interpunction etc im bad with english

Ps2 : Please somebody of "highers " to take my powers

One more time I always will think of you as my friends ! Heart Heart Heart Heart
Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

You were more than good enough! i hope we can get to play from time to time, we usually play gun game at night with spirit and phaze
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I had no much time to talk with u, but for sure u was great and still great , we will miss u alot buddy! stay arround to talk with us  Big Grin for sure u will be forever our family.
}
Thanks given by:

dude.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Kinda meh to see someone go this though i saw you on Cstrike only and we never really spoke but when you see a farewell thread, then you know things.

Anyways never say never.
}
Thanks given by: