Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ADm [bks]libtech

Seu nome[name]: Franciele

Seu Nome no jogo [name in game]: Drumbass-fran.violet

Data de proibição/Date of the ban: 28/04.

Administrador que proibio/Admin which Banned You:[bks]libtech

Descrição do Evento/Description of the Event:
Eu joguei o flash de modo errado, pois não sou perfeita, então ele[LIBTECK] me matou na partida. Eu gostaria de pedir para que não fazer mais isso, pois é um abuso, estava jogando normalmente.
O que podem fazer em relação a isso?

---
I played the flash so wrong, for I am not perfect, then he [LIBTECK] killed me in the game. I'd like to ask you to do that anymore because it is an abuse, was playing normally.
What can you do about it?

[Image: 529920_373682056011278_100001084593370_1...1170_n.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Olá querida , Pois acho que não sera possivel fazer nada sobre isso, foi apenas um Incidente ...
Só procure acertar sua mira e nao tocar mais flash no time Heheheh
Obrigado !
}
Thanks given by:

1. He will not give you slay banned.
2. If you often blinded the team with the intention he has every reason to give Slay. If it were me, you would be banned.
Who are libtech in site?
}
Thanks given by:

Bem, vejo que deveria ter um respeito em relação a isso, se não daqui a pouco vai que ele banne alguem por simplismente não acerta a mira ?
Agora banir ou dar slay por não acerta a mira ? e so dar slay em mim sendo que outro tambem havia jogado o flash. Não to vendo nenhum melhro jogador do mundo aqui não, para cometer esta falta de educação.
-----

Well, I should have a respect about it, if not in a moment he will Banne someone by simply misses the sights?
Now ban or not to slay hits the target? and only to slay me and that another had also played the flash. Melhro not to see any player in the world here, not to commit this lack of education.

ps: Sorry for writing wrong, I do not know English.
}
Thanks given by:

was only one incident does not try to hit over his companions with flash and will not be more dead girl Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

He's not registered Tongue
relax girl , that was a slay not Ban!!! u don't appear in our banlist !!! All the people hate team-flashers, be careful

but that's no reason for denounce an admin ....

Closed
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Eu não tentei atingir ninguem. Não pelo que eu saiba.

---
I have not tried to reach anyone. Not to my knowledge. .-.
}
Thanks given by: